Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    More pics!









    Comment



      Comment


        Originally posted by Slanglican View Post

        This movements chronograph is a workhorse dude..
        They work good indeed, it's just commonly agreed that the less you play with a chrono, the longer it lives.

        Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

        Comment


          Has anyone got a rough thickness measurement of the watch?

          Comment


            Originally posted by nivlek View Post
            More pics!









            Damn... I have to say I think I like this more than the blue dial...

            Comment


              LOL…I’m also like itching to get the blue dial!

              Comment


                I'm still not sure, whether to take the blue dial or the silver

                Comment


                  or probably the copper dial,

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Burt Macklin View Post
                    Has anyone got a rough thickness measurement of the watch?
                    It is 16mm. The watch’s sapphire glass is slightly domed.

                    Comment


                      Thankyou! That’s very workable

                      Originally posted by nivlek View Post

                      It is 16mm. The watch’s sapphire glass is slightly domed.

                      Comment



                        Just arrived

                        Comment




                          Originally posted by Cloney View Post
                          Just arrived
                          Looks great mate, enjoy !



                          Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post



                            Looks great mate, enjoy !



                            Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk
                            Thanks mate
                            really a stunning watch….

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Cloney View Post

                              Thanks mate
                              really a stunning watch….
                              Would you provide some pics from all around the watch and the clasp ????

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cloney View Post
                                Just arrived
                                Did you buy a box as well? ????

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X