Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Richidh View Post
    I could translate the text sometimes a bit with google translate. Looks like factory is GF with the sw500 movement, this version will be more expensive then the previous one. And in the video also mentioned that the date is much better like as the genuine one.
    Btw i saw this by a seller that TF will release a bunch of them too.
    Oh! What is the name of the seller?

    Possible to share?

    Comment


      Rose gold bezel blue dial would be very tempting from the video

      Comment


        Are the watches from the last video reps? If Yes then I am blown away by the quality. They look like gen for me :P

        Comment


          Originally posted by nivlek View Post

          Oh! What is the name of the seller?

          Possible to share?
          Its near the logo at the top. But its not a trusted dealer at RWI. i only added them cause sometimes i see watches there before they come to td's
          hopefully its real and these colors will be avaidable soon.
          I like the rose gold ones

          Comment


            Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post
            I wouldn’t be holding my breath for the TF release, other releases have not been great.
            yes indeed hope GF will make them

            Comment


              Originally posted by Ferax View Post
              I hope we will see the upgraded version of GF soon. The sunken dw is a deal breaker for me. But I would definitely buy this watch with the SW500. Will ask my TD if he knows something about this release.
              Hi mate, did you get any answer from your TD? I have asked Andrew, he thinks that is not GF. He will update me if he knows something. This watch looks amazing!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Richidh View Post
                I could translate the text sometimes a bit with google translate. Looks like factory is GF with the sw500 movement, this version will be more expensive then the previous one. And in the video also mentioned that the date is much better like as the genuine one.
                Btw i saw this by a seller that TF will release a bunch of them too.
                I like every single combination RIP my bank account
                So much want.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by nivlek View Post

                  I think you meant the below? Sorry I can’t use my safari to open it, it will just automatically open the youku app when I attempt to open in Safari.

                  Hope you will be able to use the link below.

                  From this video:

                  Not sure if he meant that the Gen is 50000yuan for stainless steel and 80000yuan for the rose gold stainless steel model

                  From the comments, the movement was stated as modified SW 510

                  The speaker did mention that the watch would be more than 1x the price of GF.

                  There are a few colours of rose gold and steel for the blue dial, Stainless steel blue dial, panda, black, dial.

                  -3 原单百年灵机械计时腕表42mm瑞士订制机芯辊珠表带子弹链熊猫面宾利绿 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE2Mj...7c4209d0824810 长按复制此口令 $dQS1XRcZx2Z$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!
                  Thank you for that.

                  Damn, 5000yuan? That's like 775 usd / 650 euro

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by TBK View Post

                    Thank you for that.

                    Damn, 5000yuan? That's like 775 usd / 650 euro


                    Just curious, what's the appeal of the SW510? is that the same as 7753? Is it a real swiss mvnt implying it's been lubricated correctly? For some reason it seems reps just use poorly oiled mvmts and the A7750 wouldn't be much less in standard form. The standard mvmt should have the same reliability of the normal 7750 since seconds are still at 9 right? If it's a perfectly working oiled sw movement then 200 extra isn't that bad. personally I'd take the sunken date wheel but have the fake B01 decoration plates though I do have to admit the flush date does look good. I'll bet the bently caseback was just a random error. Seems like it can happen to any of the watches rather than be black dial specific. Probably just put the back meant for the green on.
                    Last edited by shinynewbling25; 03-07-21, 03:21.

                    Comment


                      Oh, and I really want one of the two tone models!!!!! With the polished bezel it would be awesome! If the white had a full gold bezel and gold subdials that would be cool too. I need to see if I can see the black in person. Looks gloss top like the green dial vs the plain sunburst without the clearcoat top like the blue, copper and silver. Glossy black would look good on the black. I thought it was matte without sunburst which is why I didn't get it. This weekend I'll hit up some AD's
                      Last edited by shinynewbling25; 03-07-21, 03:27.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Richidh View Post

                        Its near the logo at the top. But its not a trusted dealer at RWI. i only added them cause sometimes i see watches there before they come to td's
                        hopefully its real and these colors will be avaidable soon.
                        I like the rose gold ones
                        Oh thanks!

                        Yeah me too! Hopefully there are more colours!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post



                          Just curious, what's the appeal of the SW510? is that the same as 7753? Is it a real swiss mvnt implying it's been lubricated correctly? For some reason it seems reps just use poorly oiled mvmts and the A7750 wouldn't be much less in standard form. The standard mvmt should have the same reliability of the normal 7750 since seconds are still at 9 right? If it's a perfectly working oiled sw movement then 200 extra isn't that bad. personally I'd take the sunken date wheel but have the fake B01 decoration plates though I do have to admit the flush date does look good. I'll bet the bently caseback was just a random error. Seems like it can happen to any of the watches rather than be black dial specific. Probably just put the back meant for the green on.
                          Think this article can answer you what is SW510

                          https://monochrome-watches.com/alter...ko-and-miyota/

                          But in terms of A7750 vs SW510, SW 510 is definitely more stable and refined in view of their watchmaking experiences.

                          I really hope that they use real SW (instead of maybe the factory’s own in house sellita) but I’m curious how this watchmaker / factory would be able to purchase SW movements given that they are using it for rep watches.

                          Comment


                            TF's are out, look pretty ropey

                            https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23349
                            " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

                            Comment


                              Yeah I was just about the share the info!

                              The finishing does look and feel ropey. It also have the same A7750 movement as GF. So the factory that makes the SW500 is still a mystery! Haha

                              Comment


                                The TF versions look like dhgate quality but with GF prices

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X