No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shinynewbling25 Great watch ands pics!!!!

Comment

Reps just don’t look like reps anymore.

I’m not saying this looks identical to the genuine but it looks like a luxury watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M_Hall View Post
        Reps just don’t look like reps anymore.

I’m not saying this looks identical to the genuine but it looks like a luxury watch.

Honestly, it really feels like a luxury watch. it feels special on the wrist if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post
          More natural light pictures.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying wearing this. It just has some pizzazz and pop but wears well. It just might overthrow the JF Navitimer and KW Pam 024 as my favorite reps in my collection. You know what. It's a ten way tie. I have a bunch of reps in my top 10 Can't pick favorites.

Here are some more natural light pics. Finally got some sun here.

hahah yeah this is the shot I take a lot...
          LOVE my blue dial!!
          I really really am tempted on the silver as well!! It’s pretty badass!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanglican View Post
            hahah yeah this is the shot I take a lot...
            LOVE my blue dial!!
            I really really am tempted on the silver as well!! It’s pretty badass!

I had to wait until the guy in the car next to me drove off otherwise he probably would have thought I was taking pics of something else, lol Glad you finally got your blue dial too.
            Last edited by shinynewbling25; 26-06-21, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post

I had to wait until the guy in the car next to me drove off otherwise he probably would have thought I was taking pics of something else, lol Glad you finally got your blue dial too.
              Hahaha!! Dude I’ve thought that same thought!
              Last edited by Slanglican; 26-06-21, 20:45.

Comment

A movement change to SW500 or a different factory? Date looks less sunk.

I don't know if this is good/bad or an upgrade option? Any members can translate the video?

https://v.qq.com/x/page/x3255i61hh9.html
                Last edited by THXuk; 28-06-21, 09:57.
                " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

I would like to know also. Yes the date looks pretty flush.

Comment

Originally posted by THXuk View Post
                    A movement change to SW500 or a different factory? Date looks less sunk.

I don't know if this is good/bad or an upgrade option? Any members can translate the video?

https://v.qq.com/x/page/x3255i61hh9.html
                    Thanks for sharing, date does appear flush...the GF version released sunken date is most notable on the black dial white/silver sub dials the other colours it blends in given the dark sub dials.

The case back on the black dial features “Bentley” which should only be for the green dial.

Overall looks good, not sure why the plastic warranty card with matching serial numbers, gen has digital warranty card.

Interested to see what factory and price.

Comment

Date wheel does look pretty good indeed.
                      I wonder if it's GF. Somehow the finishing of the metal looks less refined to me. But that's probably the lighting (hopefully). Can't really imagine there's a second factory who's made this watch, and with four different dials.

Would be great if a Chinese speaking member can explain to us what is said in the video.

I saw there was another video with the silver and copper dial, but I'm not able to play that video. Someone else can?

Comment

I could translate the text sometimes a bit with google translate. Looks like factory is GF with the sw500 movement, this version will be more expensive then the previous one. And in the video also mentioned that the date is much better like as the genuine one.
                        Btw i saw this by a seller that TF will release a bunch of them too.

Comment

I wouldn’t be holding my breath for the TF release, other releases have not been great.

Comment

I hope we will see the upgraded version of GF soon. The sunken dw is a deal breaker for me. But I would definitely buy this watch with the SW500. Will ask my TD if he knows something about this release.

Comment

So sunken datewheel improved by using the sw500, but with a negative of incorrect rotor screw (single) design where the A7750 has the three screw design which matches gen.

Shame we cant have both, but Better to be improved on the front then back .

" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Originally posted by TBK View Post
                                Date wheel does look pretty good indeed.
                                I wonder if it's GF. Somehow the finishing of the metal looks less refined to me. But that's probably the lighting (hopefully). Can't really imagine there's a second factory who's made this watch, and with four different dials.

Would be great if a Chinese speaking member can explain to us what is said in the video.

I saw there was another video with the silver and copper dial, but I'm not able to play that video. Someone else can?
                                I think you meant the below? Sorry I can’t use my safari to open it, it will just automatically open the youku app when I attempt to open in Safari.

Hope you will be able to use the link below.

From this video:

Not sure if he meant that the Gen is 50000yuan for stainless steel and 80000yuan for the rose gold stainless steel model

From the comments, the movement was stated as modified SW 510

The speaker did mention that the watch would be more than 1x the price of GF.

There are a few colours of rose gold and steel for the blue dial, Stainless steel blue dial, panda, black, dial.

-3 原单百年灵机械计时腕表42mm瑞士订制机芯辊珠表带子弹链熊猫面宾利绿 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE2Mj...7c4209d0824810 长按复制此口令 $dQS1XRcZx2Z$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!

Comment

Working...
                                X