New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post
    [email protected] is totally correct. This watch is great. I bought only because of the bracelet and updated style but was thinking it would be large as yuotube reviews said it wore big and wrist pics made it look big. i have a 6.5 inch wrist and I was so surprised how well it wears. It wears extremely well and the bracelet flows into the case with no harsh lug protrusions. It doesn't wear super thick like I thought it would either. As neon7 said the faux movement is really a great touch and great to see in a Breitling. Extremely happy, one of my top purchases. Even the underside of the bracelet (ignore the protective plastic residue I didn't notice) looks amazingly well finished. Under the case is so flat and perfectly brushed. The underside of the watch is almost as interesting as the top, lol. I planned to add to the collection and not wear much but it's really wearable so I'll be wearing the heck out of it. Enjoy a ton of pics I snapped.
    ]
    Lovely pieces, that copper dial looks amazing with the sunburst

The “sunken” date wheel doesn’t look noticeable

Blue looks great too but the copper is so different to the usual offerings of black/white/silver/blue.

Comment

Thanks Thatwatchguy.

I just weighed it sized for 6.5 inch wrist and it's 182 grams and the thickness is about 16.3 mm which I was surprised about. I wouldn't have guessed that as to me it wears thinner though I shouldn't be surprised being a 7750. Gen is around 15.3 per B.ling's website. The Premier wore super thick and I didn't like it. This one to me is not like that at all.
      Last edited by shinynewbling25; 20-06-21, 02:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloney View Post
        Silver
        I can't wait to see pictures of the silver dial. I like all of them and that looked especially good when I saw them at the AD. I'm tempted to just say F it and get all of them.
        Last edited by shinynewbling25; 20-06-21, 03:04.

Comment

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post

I can't wait to see pictures of the silver dial. I like all of them and that looked especially good when I saw them at the AD. I'm tempted to just say F it and get all of them.
          The green is so interesting, the gen looks black in a lot of lighting conditions but has a lovely sunburst when shown.

The lighter coloured variations show the date wheel sunken which with my OCD I couldn’t stop looking at

Looking forward to more GF releases based on these and other recent very solid models...exciting times for Breitling fans!

Comment

Just a question: I have copper dial version and the bezel is slightly misaligned. Can I align it by unscrewing all these screws on the edge of bezel, align and tight them again?

Comment

Originally posted by PolonusTM View Post
              Just a question: I have copper dial version and the bezel is slightly misaligned. Can I align it by unscrewing all these screws on the edge of bezel, align and tight them again?
              replied myself: no, removing all these screws didn't allow me to realign the bezel.

Comment

replied myself: no, removing all these screws didn't allow me to realign the bezel.
                It didin't? On my gen after removing the bezel and click spring there are multiple holes for the click spring tab thing to hook into and changing that made the bezel align differently. It's like they were micro adjust holes.

Comment

More natural light pictures.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying wearing this. It just has some pizzazz and pop but wears well. It just might overthrow the JF Navitimer and KW Pam 024 as my favorite reps in my collection. You know what. It's a ten way tie. I have a bunch of reps in my top 10 Can't pick favorites.

Here are some more natural light pics. Finally got some sun here.

Comment

Wow wow wow! The photos are tempting me!
                    Sighs, I’m still feeling very torn between the blue or the panda dial.

Comment

For all you guys who got these, how accurate are they? What is the power reserve?
                      Thanks

Comment

thinking about getting this in the yellow....i bought a gen chronomat evolution 17-18yrs ago....finally breitling is making some solid stuff. i picked breitling over Rolex back then as i wanted to be under the radar....i liked that they let me customize the watch face. sticks vs squares vs roman numerals....dial color and sub dial colors. so i picked up a breitling instead for my first gen. i'm thinkning i have to try one. I have a rep super ocean which is nice. these reps have definitely caught my attention and if they do the premier in pistachio green...that will be another i add.

Comment

Where you able to remove the bezel after loosening the screw's?

Comment

Originally posted by Beciuzz View Post
                            Look forward to receiving this beauty soon, hopefully by the end of month. I’ll share with you guys all my thoughts about it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
                            Have you already received yours? If so, would you please post some pics of the green dial.

I'm torn between the green and the copper. Or the silver one.... (Damn all those great wrist shots here lol)

Comment

Yeah, I would like to see pics of the green and silver. Surprised no black. I can't quite tell if there is some sunburst on it.

Comment

Green gen goes from black to green in different lighting so interesting to see if it can be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X