Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New GF Breitling Chrono






    Wow.... what beautys. The green one definitly got my attention.

    The Bracelet looks good...different...not 100% sure about.

    What you guys think?

    #2
    WHAT IS THIS REAL???????

    EDIT: Just saw the price, it's quite hefty for a Breitling rep. So this better be a home run by GF.
    Last edited by jttou; 03-05-21, 11:21.

    Comment


      #3
      YES its coming real!

      and YES the Price is also fo real about 570$ is a strong Word!

      Comment


        #4
        Looks like they fixed the sunken date wheel, so that’s a plus.

        Comment


          #5
          GF is on fire. I just bought the Avenger 43mm and I love it.
          Now this! Yea, over 500 bucks, but it's a chrono with DW that is not sunken. Lovely.

          Comment


            #6
            I highly doubt the date wheel is not sunken. These pictures are creating an illusion but in reality it will be sunken.

            I’d really love to be proven wrong though, of course

            Great release nonetheless. Will be ordering when available
            Knowledge is power. Share it.

            Comment


              #7

              hard to tell, from this Angle looks bit sunken.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by neon_7 View Post
                I highly doubt the date wheel is not sunken. These pictures are creating an illusion but in reality it will be sunken.

                I’d really love to be proven wrong though, of course

                Great release nonetheless. Will be ordering when available
                Could be the case but not necessarily. GF "modified" the sunken date on the Airborne models as well which don't have a sunken date despite A7750.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post

                  hard to tell, from this Angle looks bit sunken.
                  Yes looks to be sunken. Not that obvious however. This is as good as we will get, so either buy it or skip this model. There won't be an alternative. Just don't post it on Instagram and all will be fine.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The price is a bit ridiculous for what it is.
                    a good $100-120 too much.

                    Few years ago we had a SuperAvenger for $258.. time changes..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by jttou View Post

                      Could be the case but not necessarily. GF "modified" the sunken date on the Airborne models as well which don't have a sunken date despite A7750.
                      Yes I have that Airborne model also.

                      The reliability of the ‘gear switching’ they did was not good with that release so they went back to sunken datewheel for that model when movements started to break down on people.

                      Also, GF have released the Premier B01 v2 and the Navitimer Ab0121 v2 which has same decorated movement this chronomat does.

                      I took delivery for both last week and can confirm they both have a sunken date wheels also as expected.

                      If they release this watch within space of a few weeks why would they release this chronomat (with the same tricomplex layout) without sunken datewheel and yet those other 2 big releases don’t?

                      Again, I hope I’m wrong.

                      I think the premium price for the watch comes from the bracelet which looks spectacular!
                      Knowledge is power. Share it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Vric View Post
                        The price is a bit ridiculous for what it is.
                        a good $100-120 too much.

                        Few years ago we had a SuperAvenger for $258.. time changes..

                        If you were wondering why it is so expensive, all you have to do is look at the bracelet. Frankly I’m amazed that it’s that cheap, considering they had to completely manufacture a new bracelet that is not common to any other model.


                        Sent from the RWI App

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by jttou View Post

                          Yes looks to be sunken. Not that obvious however. This is as good as we will get, so either buy it or skip this model. There won't be an alternative. Just don't post it on Instagram and all will be fine.
                          Yeah, i also think its sunken but for me its ok..Its not that bad and good to go i think as the rest looks really super.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            beautiful !

                            i'm wonder if the silver dial has some sunburst , difficult to see on those pictures !

                            but only for the bracelet it's stunning !
                            Last edited by Sharki06; 03-05-21, 15:55.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm hoping the date is not sunken. If it is not I'm ordering one for sure. Like OldNavitimer stated that is awsome that they actually repped that bracelet. Everything on this watch looks pretty accurate so it on my list to buy depending on that date.????

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X