Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

SOH rep vs. gen. pic comparison.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just my original Navitimer pics..
    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...Dt8zRixpHHENAP

Comment

Comment

Stunning watch, really close to the gen. I've definitely become more of a fan of this and the transocean recently.
        ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Breitest24 View Post
          Ok guys Ive been asked to do this by a member, so I figure Id give it a shot. Im no expert reviewer so hopefully the pics will do the talking. Big thanks to Dan (P4GTR) for taking the pics for me. Im not even going to say which is which.

The point is, If I could do it over I wouldnt own the GEN, the rep is that good. I forgot to take a movmnt. and lume shot but the rep houses a sw200 with typical rep lume. Not that I would ever do it as we all know the number one rule, but if I ever had to wear a rep into an AD I'd wear this one in complete confidence. Now on to the pics!!!

Crap after looking at these pics I finally found the one main difference. Ill be damned.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

The only rep I have left and will continue to wear and buy,,,,is the Breitling
            REPS:
            Breitling Super Ocean Steelfish ~ ~

GENS
            Seiko 5 ~ Citizen BL5370-51L ~ Versace Manhattan s/Red ~ Disney Micky Mouse ~ Rolex 116610LN ~ Skagen SWK606 ~ Casio S Shock ~ Timex Explorer ~ Bulova 96B186 ~ Samsung Gear S3

Comment

That blue and mesh is sweet!

Comment

Working...
              X