• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member in a minefirld of info

Jimmy6616

Horology Curious
19/4/21
Wiltshire, UK
I probably know i'm reinventing the wheel, i've spent 2 days trawling thru the pages and my head is hurting. I purchased a replica Yacht Master 2 from Michealtravis on DHGate, it looks good but the auto wind is rubbish, i need to manually wind each day, it has a 2813 movement and it gains 7 min each day. I am looking for a Navitimer Chrono 41 with a Blue face and a good movement , 7750?
Is $300 the price to pay for a good replica? That looks good, keeps time and wont fall apart in a years time. Really looking for good dealer recommendations from the guys who have done this. There is nothing better than a personal recommendation , Thanks again

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
www.Trustytime.io

you can find him on the trusted dealers page here too...
The GF navitimer blue dial is good.
Also the BP navitimer A23322 is good (this one is 41mm has flush datewheel but the minute counter is faux and inoperable)
JF has a blue dial but breitling never made the ab0120 in a blue dial.. but if that doesn’t bother you, and the non functioning minute counter on the BP does bother you, I’d say go with the JF...
Also there is the KOR navitimer in blue. Solid rep, the blue is a little darker than gen but it’s pretty accurate and movement is solid...
GF, BP and JF are all 3,6,9 sub dial layouts.
the KOR is your traditional 7750 with sub dials at 6, 9 and 12

Reactions: KJ2020 and P..DR..D

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
For a navitimer, I would definitly go with the v7f 3 hander, the only navitimer that can be considered a super rep. Not a chrono though but with a bomb proof a2824 mvt that can be easily replaced with a gen one for reasonable price.
As long as dealers goes, I buy all my watches from Sead, trusted dealer here (Supermirrors), he has no website but the service provided is top notch, shipping is cheap and fast and he doesn't overcharge you for triangular shipping.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I was looking at this BLS, ? [h=1]BSW0445 - Navitimer Chronograph SS/LE Blk/Wht BLS A7750 Mod[/h]

That BLS doesn’t even have the correct date font.. you want the JF version if that’s where you are leaning.. that or the GF version...
I honestly prefer the BP a23322 as it is super accurate, can be modded and such.. I can live with the faux minute counter in favor of the flush date wheel..

but seriously I would not consider any rep that I didn’t mention.. the one ber watch mentioned is not a chronograph...
IF you want a chronograph, go BP GF or JF, if you want traditional Layout, go KOR...

Jimmy6616

Horology Curious
19/4/21
Wiltshire, UK
BP a23322 this has been mentioned a couple of times, but when i search for such a number I dont find anything, on trustytime they are all BSWxxxx?

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
The letters represent the factory which makes the watch... KOR is 41mm
GF and JF 43mm sunken date wheels but fully functional chronograph
BP 41.8mm flush datewheel but faux minute counter (3 o clock sub dial)

ive used sead and Andrew (Ttime) and Supermirros..
both were trusted sellers Sead was less expensive, while Andrew is more responsive.. I’ve used ttime many times and I feel good about recommending him/them. Sead is great for being a one man team though!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
BP a23322 this has been mentioned a couple of times, but when i search for such a number I dont find anything, on trustytime they are all BSWxxxx?

To find model number A23322 look at the photo of the caseback on Trusty or Puretime. If you can't see the model number go to only trusted dealer websites.
To check the watch against a gen I use BreitlingSource.com Search breitling source A23322

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Are there any reps of the 46mm Navitimer? If so ant TDs that carry it?

The best Navi is the Navitimer World A24322. made by BP Factory. It is 46mm as requested. All the TD's can get this watch for you. Here is a link to Trusty.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=12297

I have both the black and the blue versions.

I see you recently joined RWI. If you haven't already read Puretimes Mechanics #1 and #2. They are posted in Puretimes TD section. You will learn what to expect when you place an order for an illegal counterfeit watch. It is not like Amazon Prime. This week is a holiday week in China, TD's may be working but everything will be slower.

watcher71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/06
Georgia USA
The best Navi is the Navitimer World A24322. made by BP Factory. It is 46mm as requested. All the TD's can get this watch for you. Here is a link to Trusty.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=12297

I have both the black and the blue versions.

I see you recently joined RWI. If you haven't already read Puretimes Mechanics #1 and #2. They are posted in Puretimes TD section. You will learn what to expect when you place an order for an illegal counterfeit watch. It is not like Amazon Prime. This week is a holiday week in China, TD's may be working but everything will be slower.

thanks for the link!. My account is new because I forgot login information for my old account, but I’ve dealt with Andrew before. Thanks again.