• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Breitling Avenger GMT 45mm (pics)

watcher71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/06
Georgia USA
Just received this rep from a TD. Beautiful piece and runs very smooth. I haven’t bought a rep in 15 years and I am amazed how far they have come.

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
I picked up one of these M2M a couple of months ago - I absolutely love it! Really a high quality rep and gorgeous on the wrist. You will love yours!

BravoDelta

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
5/8/19
The Land
I'm interested in one of these. Could you post a wrist shot here please?

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I have the black dial. These are really 1 to 1 and amazing quality.

DrHack

10/8/20
SoCal
I'm interested in one of these. Could you post a wrist shot here please?

Here's mine, I have a 7 inch wrist. It actually wears smaller than it looks here, the wide angle lens distorts the size of the watch vs my wrist.

Genuine Wrist

9/7/19
Lovely-looking watch but central luminous bars are slightly off in a few places on the hour markers.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Lovely-looking watch but central luminous bars are slightly off in a few places on the hour markers.

Ha...based on a photo with low lighting and on an angle with shadows everywhere your assumptions on lume are laughable.

tmightyj

Looking Around
17/12/11
This is exactly what I am looking for. Where should I look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watcher71

12/7/06
Georgia USA
my gen yellow dial, what rep maker did you sorce from? i want a good rep of the model i have

I used Andrew (trusty time). But first choose your factory for the model/version you want. All the dealers generally have access to the same watches and factories unless you are using a TD that hand picks the watch.