• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II Bezel re-paint

mfl

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/3/19
Germany
Hi there,

I was chasing the SOHII for some time and finally got lucky a few weeks ago in the sales section. Great watch and i really love to wear it. But unfortunately the paint on the insert (triangle in particular) had peel off. I wonder if I could repaint it by myself or if there is any member on the forum who is able to do so?

Has anyone an idea what paint I should use and where to get it? Any other tricks about repainting an insert are highly appreciated :).

Thanks a lot!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Hi there,

I was chasing the SOHII for some time and finally got lucky a few weeks ago in the sales section. Great watch and i really love to wear it. But unfortunately the paint on the insert (triangle in particular) had peel off. I wonder if I could repaint it by myself or if there is any member on the forum who is able to do so?

Has anyone an idea what paint I should use and where to get it? Any other tricks about repainting an insert are highly appreciated :).

Thanks a lot!
I repainted mine a couple of years ago.
I used this set of paint markers. I mixed silver white and a tiny touch of brown on a plastic surface using the silver marker as the mixer and the brush.
Was able to match the color and sheen almost perfectly.

e27ebae15ba919a96f74d601ad0da71a.jpg

Last edited:

mfl

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/3/19
Germany
thanks a lot for your answers. I will upload a picture tomorrow. The suggestion using the metallic pens seems to be the right one for me since the first solutions seems a little too demanding considering my craftmenship abilities.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The great thing is that whatever you paint outside the lines can be easily scraped off the shinny ceramic surface.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: mfl