• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Some Bentley Advice

Wyvern

13/4/06
A friend of mine is interested in getting a Blue Faced Breitling Bentley with working Chronos. He is currently at sea in the Navy and unable to access the forums so he asked me to try and obtain one for him. Since Breitlings are really not my thing my knowledge is a little scant on them.

Can any of you Bretling Aficionados point me in the right direction with some of the pitfalls associated with the Breitling for Bentley Reps. Thanks.

Millwright

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/06
The " BIG " Bentley, which is the Bentley with the three subdials @ 9, 6, and 3 is not an accurate model, IMHO. The subdials are in the wrong place, and the bezel is too loose.

The smaller version sold by Angus, Andrew, etc is a much better version and it's available in blue face.

That's the model I'd go with.

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
The Big Bentley is fine IMHO. I have held it side by side with the gen and it looks pretty darn close. The bezel tension can be tightened by a small screw on the side. The 'bling" factor of this 49mm beast far outweighs any of the small flaws. I have both the Black dial and the Blue dial. :wink: :wink: