• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Top Time X Deus L/E

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Based on the Top Time, with a more traditional styling. I can see myself wearing one of these more than the Zorro.
I guess you could say that it could look like any of the vintage styled chronographs out there, usually powered by a Vk64 or a 6s21. But the Breitling tag just gives it that air of pedigree? Anyway, I don't have a watch like this so, let's hope we see it soon!

ZTZozt.png
ZTZqY2.png

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
You beat me to it! I was just sitting down to start a post about this beauty. It looks like the love child between a 60s Heuer and a Top Time. I quite like it, and the lack of a date window solves the sunken date wheel problem.

Simonix

7/3/20
UK
Love this! Have they repped it then? I have been contemplating the Zorro Top time for a while now.....

BoltonWanderer

Horology Curious
28/8/20
That's a gorgeous watch, hopefully it's not too long before GF can produce it! I really like the classic design. I always think the Brietling wing logo is the best they have but on this watch, the script "Breitling" is perfect.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
I thought the same thing yesterday when I saw this pop up on my phone.. I hope to see the deus

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
I'd totally come out of rep hibernation for a good one of these.

Reactions: cap923

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
This is not usually my cup of tea, I like the avenger and chronomat series of Breitling but accent colours and bolt second is very tempting.

Jay.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17
Logged in for the first time in years as I've got a huge craving for this and would love to see it repped well!

​​​​​​

GeorgianCrusader.885CE

28/12/20
Dzveli Aryavurt
Mate literally searched 'top time Deus RWI' to find out info about it getting repped, it's simply gorgeous. Can't stop thinking about that beautiful orange sundial and flair.

Hope GF gets to it soon, high expectations considering how good the regular top time rep is

Jay.

9/12/17
I've pmed a few TD's and they don't believe there will be a rep. I'm heartbroken

satosheth

Horology Curious
6/6/21
Anyone find out any more information on whether or not a rep of this watch is coming? Would it usually be out by now if it was?

satosheth

Horology Curious
6/6/21
Apparently this watch just got repped! I guess it's time to sell my rep zorro. Do I need to have higher post feedback before I can sell on here?

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
Link to the rep?

Hey mate, as far as I have read, the TDs have not yet listed the watch. Apparently GF has released a prototype, which is available on request from the TD`s in the GF-Stock. Since the source is from reddit, I don't know how trustworthy this is. I'll write Sead and ask what he thinks about it ;)