• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW Navitimer 8 Chrono B01 43mm

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wanted to share my new acquisition Navitimer 8 with [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Asia Valjoux 7750 Automatic Movement.

CASE DIAMETER: 43mm
THICKNESS: 15.5mm

These are QC approved pictures, how does it look like?[/FONT]

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Finishing looks poor and it’s not a very accurate rep.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I like this model. Any idea who the factory is? Adam Driver wears one like this on Saturday Night Live. I did look on Trusty's site and it has a couple but they have brushed center links where as the gen would have polished with the b01 movement. I've been wanting some of these for a long time and the Navi 8 three hand by ZF is fantastic.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
I like this model. Any idea who the factory is? Adam Driver wears one like this on Saturday Night Live. I did look on Trusty's site and it has a couple but they have brushed center links where as the gen would have polished with the b01 movement. I've been wanting some of these for a long time and the Navi 8 three hand by ZF is fantastic.

No clue about the factory, just trying out the newest release

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Why do they always fuck off the date?!????

Modded A7750 vs Swiss KAL. B23 are somewhat different.. Maybe thats the reason they are having DW issues. Anyway, I got this one for a Franken project, replacing the movement with the Original Swiss made KAL. B23 and using the DW overlay to solve this issue.

- Another issue is with the Bracelet, that could be solved by replacing with a leather strap, would update the process of my franken project once I get a hands-on to this beauty :)

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Please post pictures when you get the watch. It's a good looking model and I'd like to see more realistic pictures of the actual watch as I'm quite a fan of this model.

Will do mate, some TDs do usually overexpose the QC pics, making it bit difficult to appreciate the real beauty of the watch. However, I shall upload the eye candy once i have a hands on the same..

Mixcoast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/16
Seems it is an exclusivity Trusty... Beautyfull watch, would like to see the Blue dial one, will have to wait pictures from other dealers when they'll get it.