• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Breitling Top Time

Jack4Five

Known Member
31/7/19
mnkoshka

Can you please tell me how you have straighten the crooked marker.
I have the same problem but with another watch.
Woud be great if it's possible to repair it.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
It depends on the marker and the dial. Sometimes the marker needs to removed and one of the holes in the dial adjusted or one of the marker pins removed altogether.

The top time dial seemed to have some play in the marker holes so I just covered the marker with protective wax paper and griped it with a strong pair of brass tweezers and gave it a little twist... straightened up perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
It depends on the marker and the dial. Sometimes the marker needs to removed and one of the holes in the dial adjusted or one of the marker pins removed altogether.

The top time dial seemed to have some play in the marker holes so I just covered the marker with protective wax paper and griped it with a strong pair of brass tweezers and gave it a little twist... straightened up perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurtisL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
Illinois
Just wanted to share the new release from GF. Breitling Top time.

Watch comes with the A7750 movement.
It is 41mm and 14.38mm thick.

This looks great, thanks for sharing. I have been looking at a few Bretiling reps & wondering which ones are closest to gen. I always prefer the stainless steel band though.

CurtisL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
Illinois
ZwHcZR.jpg

Wow looks great.

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_474&products_id=23730

This third maker has fixed the "Swiss Made" error by GF in the Deus Top Time

Yep, and they also fixed the missing notches on the part where the lugs connect to the case.

I'm eyeing it too, but the colors are kind of wrong. I suppose it's a matter of exposure/camera, but still I'd like to see a proper presentation pic, like those made from jtimewatch for the Zorro version in this very same thread, before to think to put the 300€ needed to get it :)

mongka

Horology Curious
25/9/19
Yes I just need to confirm the accuracy of colours before placing an order

Gtmatt22

Patron
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
I have my TD trying to source the BLS. Once I have it in hand I will post some pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GenTLe

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thatwatchguy

Is it the GF Top Time that you have?

Had, they were lovely reps very well finished and accurate and I absolutely loved the dial…just a tad small on the wrist for me.

If only it was 43mm as I think that’s the sweet spot for me with breitling…on a side note I just picked up a PAM 777 and damn a PAM wears bigger than a breitling.