• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Navitimer 1 Chronograph 41 by KOR factory - live pics!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Man, that white is super nice!!!!!
the blue one though... jeez! That’s a big ole gap there.. I don’t know it bugs me, but it bugs me on mine too.. I like it tight... like the white one!!
I can’t get mine to look blue in pictures to save my life... I’m sure it’s my dinosaur iPhone 6...

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
Does the white version suffer from the tilted dial like the black and blue versions?

I'm on the fence about getting a white version, but only if doesn't have the same tilted dial issue. My black dial exhibits the titled dial issue

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
Does the white version suffer from the tilted dial like the black and blue versions?

I'm on the fence about getting a white version, but only if doesn't have the same tilted dial issue. My black dial exhibits the titled dial issue

Well mine does not have that issue as bad as I’ve seen it on others... but I don’t think the dial colour makes a difference in that respect as they all are constructed the same way. But I can see a slight tilt towards the 3 o’clock side, although not as bad as seen on others. I wouldn’t notice to be honest

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Im considering the black version. Has anyone has the gap issue on those?

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
My black one had it slightly but hard to notice.

CaptainNapalm

Horology Curious
22/9/19
Hey all! I recently acquired the blue version of this rep, also my first rep as I'm new to the "rep" hobby. Have two genuine breatlings (SOH II and SO II) so I wasn't expecting the quality of this KOR factory rep to be on par (or close) with the genuine Bs I have but I was blown away by the quality. Everything seems to be spot on, watch even keeps great time losing about 2 seconds a day. The only difference as far as I can tell which separates this rep from my two genuine models is the sound of the movement itself when the watch is moved around. My genuine Bs have a silent rotor whereas this piece you can really hear the rotor wind when you move around. Which brings me to my question. What movement is used in this rep? I forgot to ask the seller and can't seem to find this information anywhere. Looks to be operating on higher frequency and all chronograph functions work. Saw somebody post a photo of the movement but no description. Would appreciate your input. Cheers!

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
Hey all! I recently acquired the blue version of this rep, also my first rep as I'm new to the "rep" hobby. Have two genuine breatlings (SOH II and SO II) so I wasn't expecting the quality of this KOR factory rep to be on par (or close) with the genuine Bs I have but I was blown away by the quality. Everything seems to be spot on, watch even keeps great time losing about 2 seconds a day. The only difference as far as I can tell which separates this rep from my two genuine models is the sound of the movement itself when the watch is moved around. My genuine Bs have a silent rotor whereas this piece you can really hear the rotor wind when you move around. Which brings me to my question. What movement is used in this rep? I forgot to ask the seller and can't seem to find this information anywhere. Looks to be operating on higher frequency and all chronograph functions work. Saw somebody post a photo of the movement but no description. Would appreciate your input. Cheers!

The Navi 41 Chronograph uses a 7750 movement in it’s classic 6-9-12 Layout. The rotor on any 7750 movement only winds in one direction and spins freely in the other direction this creating noise. It can be made quieter, but will not be dead silent due to its mechanical construction

Triobloid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/21
GB
I know it's cheeky but does anyone have this and a 46mm navitimer they could do a side by side on wrist with? Im curious to know just how much difference the extra size makes.

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
I received my blue dial back from the menders, the movement holding clamps/screws were absolutely shot. So new ones were fitted and now all is in order. However, it does suffer from the „dial tilt“ that some have been reporting... oh well, I’m not too fussed :)

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Triobloid , so I don't have a pic but I traded my 41mm kor for a mint 46mm bp world. They wear so much different. I have about a 7.2 inch wrist and the 41mm is just way to small for my liking. The 46mm wears perfect.

Triobloid

17/1/21
GB
Triobloid , so I don't have a pic but I traded my 41mm kor for a mint 46mm bp world. They wear so much different. I have about a 7.2 inch wrist and the 41mm is just way to small for my liking. The 46mm wears perfect.

Aye, similar thoughts to me, i have a 7.5" wrist and am wondering now if id prefer a world too.

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
The qc issues are kind of a turnoff for me ????

Oh this is by far the worst factory for the long time regarding QC :D I thought ZF was bad, but these issues just keep on coming. My white dial version has a glue dot or something on the bezel that can’t be cleaned off, the movement arrived dead (well it stops after 5 minutes).
the Blue I received had messed up movement clamps and the dial tilt issue...
then some have the date wheel colour issue, others have numerous alignment issues.

i was looking forward to this release for such a long time, was hoping it would be GF, but the pictures of the KOR looked promising... I hope they get their act together for the future releases

Reactions: seafoam

Honeycomb

2/1/15
Just received mine, i ordered a Black one but i got a blue :D, i don't mind turns out it's beutifull and faultless too. i don't see any gap at all. I just hope it will last. only thing i noticed is that the lume is as week as a 50$ homage watch and also the rotor is noisy as someone already mentioned.
Sorry for the photos, i am not a good photographer

Triobloid

17/1/21
GB
Yeah ive also just recieved this watch, no tilt or gap at all. Touch wood, the factory have picked up on their QC issues. Im very happy. Feels like a great quality piece.

Reactions: Honeycomb

wewillrock123

30/11/18
Europe
Got my QC today and I’m a bit disappointed with the alignment.

Please let me know if I am beeing a bit to picky on this one