• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Avenger Bandits

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Slanglican considering ordering a Avenger Bandit but after ready your experience I am not too sure heh! How would you describe the movement and rotor noise?

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Slanglican considering ordering a Avenger Bandit but after ready your experience I am not too sure heh! How would you describe the movement and rotor noise?

Dude it is a super badass rep man. Extremely accurate. Rotor isn’t too loud and I’m running less than -3seconds a day...
just don’t make the same mistake I did... just make sure your td does a thorough qc check... and you’ll be good to go.,.

Podraza

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
Just received my bandit ti after about a month! Great service from Andrew over trusty! Love the watch accept one little annoyance which is loose bezel, can I tighten it up with the screws? Thank you

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Post some pics on your new bandit. How is the a/r on the crystal. I'm juat waiting for qc pics on mine.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Just received my bandit ti after about a month! Great service from Andrew over trusty! Love the watch accept one little annoyance which is loose bezel, can I tighten it up with the screws? Thank you

Yes you can, tighten the screws are you are done, I have had the same issue and is perfectly fine now after tightening the screws a tiny bit.

Reactions: Podraza

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Looks like GF updated the bezel pearl, definitely not same as before, looks like has more glass look effect now and the tiny bezel around the pearl is closer to the gen. I am not sure about the bezel engravings though, I find it difficult judge them.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
The dial is completely new too, looks like it has more updates than the pearl.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
So I recieved my qc pics but my pearl is totally different. I hope that they haven't changed them up. All the ones I have seen recently have the correct fish eye effect. Look at this one it is totally different.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
So I recieved my qc pics but my pearl is totally different. I hope that they haven't changed them up. All the ones I have seen recently have the correct fish eye effect. Look at this one it is totally different.

Have you got more photos? This is a bit blurry I think

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
Looks like GF updated the bezel pearl, definitely not same as before, looks like has more glass look effect now and the tiny bezel around the pearl is closer to the gen. I am not sure about the bezel engravings though, I find it difficult judge them.

What differences do you see on the dial?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
What differences do you see on the dial?

The edges of the Arabic numbers looked like more rounded, maybe I’m wrong I don’t know, breitling font is still further away than the date window, which looks better propositioned on the rep than the gen to be honest :)

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Yes. But buy a decent set of screwdrivers. A cheap set will cost you a lot when it slips or goes into the palm of your hand. If you google your question you can find a video on utube.