No announcement yet.

New GF Avenger Bandits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will later. Crystal looks great. Love the watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Podraza View Post
      Just received my bandit ti after about a month! Great service from Andrew over trusty! Love the watch accept one little annoyance which is loose bezel, can I tighten it up with the screws? Thank you
      Yes you can, tighten the screws are you are done, I have had the same issue and is perfectly fine now after tightening the screws a tiny bit.

Comment

Im very happy other than the slightly loose bezel.

Comment

Looks like GF updated the bezel pearl, definitely not same as before, looks like has more glass look effect now and the tiny bezel around the pearl is closer to the gen. I am not sure about the bezel engravings though, I find it difficult judge them.

Comment

The dial is completely new too, looks like it has more updates than the pearl.

Comment

So I recieved my qc pics but my pearl is totally different. I hope that they haven't changed them up. All the ones I have seen recently have the correct fish eye effect. Look at this one it is totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by korky7 View Post
                So I recieved my qc pics but my pearl is totally different. I hope that they haven't changed them up. All the ones I have seen recently have the correct fish eye effect. Look at this one it is totally different.
                Have you got more photos? This is a bit blurry I think

Comment

Originally posted by tsikas View Post
                  Looks like GF updated the bezel pearl, definitely not same as before, looks like has more glass look effect now and the tiny bezel around the pearl is closer to the gen. I am not sure about the bezel engravings though, I find it difficult judge them.
                  What differences do you see on the dial?

Comment

Originally posted by AstroAvia View Post

What differences do you see on the dial?
                    The edges of the Arabic numbers looked like more rounded, maybe I’m wrong I don’t know, breitling font is still further away than the date window, which looks better propositioned on the rep than the gen to be honest

Comment

Only thing I wish it had more lume

Comment

Originally posted by Podraza View Post
                        Just received my bandit ti after about a month! Great service from Andrew over trusty! Love the watch accept one little annoyance which is loose bezel, can I tighten it up with the screws? Thank you
                        Yes. But buy a decent set of screwdrivers. A cheap set will cost you a lot when it slips or goes into the palm of your hand. If you google your question you can find a video on utube.

Comment

Not liking the large, military-style numerals. Too utilitarian.

Comment

Working...
                          X