• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Avenger Bandits

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Is the gen dial grainy like that? How is the color of thr dlc also?Is it the same color as the gen or darker?

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
Never held gen I hand. I’m only going off the pictures on Breitling’s website and reviews on youtube. But I think the dial is supposed to be grainy like that. The difference is, I think, is the matte finishing on the dial. GFs dial looks more satin than matte. But in most lighting conditions you can’t tell on the rep.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Podraza

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
I did it! I ordered the breitling avenger bandit ti V9F with the extra strap from chazing time! Will post pics and my take on this bad boy!

dksen2

1/5/10
Wow. This is one of the most beautiful Breits I've seen in a while...

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
I did it! I ordered the breitling avenger bandit ti V9F with the extra strap from chazing time! Will post pics and my take on this bad boy!

Hopefully they’ve reopened or Chazin time can source it for you. Trusty told me V9F closed due to raids 3 weeks ago. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from the RWI App

Podraza

13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
I ordered the V9F , guess I should have ordered the GF version. Let’s see if they even have it in stock.

Podraza

13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
Just received my QC pics from Andrew on the GF version. Pearle was smidge off and so was the 15. He said it was normal. So I just went with it , pretty darn excited to receive this bad boy!

Podraza

13/12/20
Plymouth, Mn
Here you go ! Let me know what you guys think. It’s ready to be shipped soon. I think it looks pretty good

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
Hi! I just received my green so-called Avenger Bandit. Breitling calls it Avenger Night Mission. I have no idea why the dealers call it a Bandit!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you that GF did a great job overall, as usual, but the green colour of the dial and strap is much, much lighter than it should. I call it Avocado Night Mission! I think the OXF version was/is much better in this particular aspect and I will try to source a spare dial to substitute for the GF. Also, "swiss made" is written in white, whereas the gen (and OXF) comes in black. Go figure!

Last edited:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Hi! I just received my green so-called Avenger Bandit. Breitling calls it Avenger Night Mission. I have no idea why the dealers call it a Bandit!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you that GF did a great job overall, as usual, but the green colour of the dial and strap is much, much lighter than it should. I call it Avocado Night Mission! I think the OXF version was/is much better in this particular aspect and I will try to source a spare dial to substitute for the GF. Also, "swiss made" is written in white, whereas the gen (and OXF) comes in black. Go figure!

First 250 gen pieces had white text and possibly lighter dial

Sent from the RWI App

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
First 250 gen pieces had white text and possibly lighter dial

Sent from the RWI App

Hey mech500, do you have more details about these first 250 pieces? I'd love to see pictures of them, but no matter how much I search there is only the darker green with black text.