• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Avenger Bandits

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I also have an opinion about the use of green color on watches, but that one looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Personally, not my taste.
But I have to say if you're looking for a army style watch... This is the one to go for. (Or the night mission)
Glad GF looks good, instead of the TF version.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Thats the one I'm waiting for too. Stainless in blue. Crossing my fingers should be easy for them to make it.

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
Agreed, the blue chrono is the one im waiting for, hopefully with a bracelet

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
The GF Avenger Bandit V13317 should be made out of Titanium with DLC coating, not Stainless. Over on Puretime they are calling it an OMF Avenger Seawolf made from Titanium with PVD coating. Soon we should have the correct info.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=22393
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...on-green-dial-on-green-nylon-strap-a7750.html

Exactly my worry, thats its not from GF but rather some small no name fac. There are no videos of this model on vidqq or youku so im abit apprehensive ordering. On a side note, i tried the gen green mission timer at an AD and it is lovely

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Exactly my worry, thats its not from GF but rather some small no name fac. There are no videos of this model on vidqq or youku so im abit apprehensive ordering. On a side note, i tried the gen green mission timer at an AD and it is lovely

The puretime one is from August, from memory that’s the one that was TF/OXF debated. I don’t think it is new release on trusty a few days ago.

Quality looks good, interesting to see if it is ti or SS...

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Ar is super weak and the case is dark? Am I wrong? Yah im passing on this one.

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
Ar is super weak and the case is dark? Am I wrong? Yah im passing on this one.

I initially ordered the V9F Avenger Bandit but Andrew from Trusty said the factory is closed due to raids. My second choice was the all black avenger from GF. Here are my QC pics. There’s a video on YouTube of this watch and I don’t see the AR being that strong.

See here.
https://youtu.be/bjDl5XrNfL4

QC pics

Sent from the RWI App

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I initially ordered the V9F Avenger Bandit but Andrew from Trusty said the factory is closed due to raids.

....damn, My next watch was one from v9f... bummer...
there’s a navitimer and the bandit I wanted to get... that sucks to hear...

jjhoffas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/19
Sweden
Hello guy's im Jimmy from sweden, i got the new breitling avenger bandit with titanium case on my wrist, and i can tell you that it's something special. I got it for about one week ago from puretime. I think the AR is nice and the bezel feels tight and Gen, things that bother mee is that the laser ingraving on the back case is poor and the rotor is noisy. If you whant i can post some pictures here,

regards
jimmy