• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NWBIG Avenger II

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Here is the link to the NWBIG's

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

If you buy the GF version you will be happy. I have one. It is a very nice watch. Unless you have an AD or watchmaker living with you nobody can tell the difference. In general, any of the GF stainless steel watches are very good. In most cases will surpass any other factory currently making Breilting Reps. H Factory made the best but they were seized by the police a few years ago.

zudo

Horology Curious
5/10/17
Thank you so much yes I referred the list but was not sure what GF avenger they were referring to,

so does that mean the consensus is that any of the GF GMT avengers are considered NWBIG? like the black bird , DLC and SS?

just a bit confuse cause Intime looks like he has a few version of the GF GMT.

Thank you so much for the help not very knowledgeable on Breitling

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I have this exact watch and can attest to its NWBIG status. Later versions with the updated bezel engraving and date font seem to have very low AR on the crystal (mine included). A trip to Prof Steve for one of his magic 2X AR crystals was in order. It's coming back this week so I'll update the thread with pics. Here is "before":

Zagyen.jpg

ZagOSE.jpg

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I have this exact watch and can attest to its NWBIG status. Later versions with the updated bezel engraving and date font seem to have very low AR on the crystal (mine included). A trip to Prof Steve for one of his magic 2X AR crystals was in order. It's coming back this week so I'll update the thread with pics. Here is "before":

Zagyen.jpg

ZagOSE.jpg

Prof does amazing work.

Reactions: OldNavitimer

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
A couple other observations about this watch: I have three versions (blue sticks, black numerals, white sticks) and the movements in all of them are the most accurate watches I own. I just checked the blue one and it was only three seconds slow. It lives on a winder and I've not touched it in a couple weeks.

Also, the profile of the case is so slim for a GMT, its a joy to wear as a daily. The case shape and lug bend is near perfect for my wrist.

About the only negative I could report is the bezel action. The bi-directional bezel is a bit stiff, but it moves positively in both directions with little play.

After seeing the newer, larger GMTs, I prefer this style and size. Grab one while you still can!

zudo

Horology Curious
5/10/17
Thank you all !! I appreciate the response yeah I am in need of a gmt watch and looks like this on the rubber strap is what I most likely will go with. so from what I understand the new ones have better bezel and date but I might want to change the crystal due to lower Ar coating? Could you direct me to where one might get one of this newer crystals?

again I appreciate all the help

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thank you all !! I appreciate the response yeah I am in need of a gmt watch and looks like this on the rubber strap is what I most likely will go with. so from what I understand the new ones have better bezel and date but I might want to change the crystal due to lower Ar coating? Could you direct me to where one might get one of this newer crystals?

again I appreciate all the help

Not quite, date font is hit and miss vs gen, AR seems lacking in latest batches but overall a solid watch.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
I wouldn’t be able to point out good or bad AR if my life depended on it...
I feel like it is inevitable that I’ll get the avenger gmt but they have the new ones out at 45mm and it’s supposed to have a better movement or something...
but I like the bezel better on the avenger II gmt.. but I have the avenger II chronograph already so who knows what I’ll do...

zudo

Horology Curious
5/10/17
Now I am torn between which one I want the baton or the numerals. I am told the baton has better lume?? I am assuming both are still considered in the nwbig list. What do you guys think??

Appreciate the help

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Wow. I‘ve got the gen with black stick dial. I only can tell you this is really a superb replica!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

denoxster

Known Member
6/4/18
USA
A couple other observations about this watch: I have three versions (blue sticks, black numerals, white sticks) and the movements in all of them are the most accurate watches I own. I just checked the blue one and it was only three seconds slow. It lives on a winder and I've not touched it in a couple weeks.

Also, the profile of the case is so slim for a GMT, its a joy to wear as a daily. The case shape and lug bend is near perfect for my wrist.

About the only negative I could report is the bezel action. The bi-directional bezel is a bit stiff, but it moves positively in both directions with little play.

After seeing the newer, larger GMTs, I prefer this style and size. Grab one while you still can!
I know this is an old post but I am interested in getting white dial with stick.
How close is the dial color compared to gen?
I had Blacksteel in the past and loved it, really want to get GMT white dial.