• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New V9F factory Breitling Avenger Bandit

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
The bezel looks rippled or wavy like the first h factory bezels on the seawolfs. Hmmm. If they are like this I may decline and go for the gf.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
So I watched the video. In my opinion the gf still looks nicer. The bezel foe some reason just looks like it is not nicely finished and rippled. Im cancelling my order and will go with the gf.

Kolosovsky

Renowned Member
12/8/18
They might using almost the same parts as GF.
Also the same issue with 6 o'clock chrono dial as on some GF Bandits - not centered arrow.

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
My TD sent a video of the V9F, he showed me how loose the bezel is with a video. It moves around quite a bit, not at all precise like GF.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
I guess he thinks the bezel is pretty poor also? I haven't heard back from my td yet but I told him I either want to move to the gf version which is the same price or get the new Avenger 43mm from gf. Yah I jumped on this watch thinking something was up with the bezel and took a chance.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Guys, the GF bandit is on sale now from factory... ask ur dealer for it and grab it now while it last...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
It’s a sale from the fac, wheather TD want to extend it to buyers is up to them. Can try your luck asking another TD.

Last edited:

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Just as a follow up, I ended up getting another GF Bandit and this version is a LOT better than the earlier one. The crystal is much more anti reflective which was the glaring issue with the early GFs (pun intended). I say buy with confidence!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Just as a follow up, I ended up getting another GF Bandit and this version is a LOT better than the earlier one. The crystal is much more anti reflective which was the glaring issue with the early GFs (pun intended). I say buy with confidence!

Can you post some shots?