• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A7750 movement part (rotor screw): Where to Find??

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
So, my case back openers finally arrived!!!
i got 34, 35, 36, 38.....
They open all my breitlings EXCEPT my navitimer A23322... if anyone has any info as to why my 35 won’t work for that, please let me know!!

Does anyone know the best place/way for me to source a rotor screw for this A7750... ...the A7750 in the BP navitimer world???

[The rotor on my BP navitimer world does not rotate around.
I took the rotor screw out and when I went to put it back on I dropped the screw and found that tiny booger on the floor!!
So I put the screw back in, tightened it and it still didn’t want to rotate... I loosened the screw about a quarter turn maybe...:: Then, when I went to sway the watch around to see if rotor would rotate, the screw just disappeared... don’t know if it went on the floor, down the sink drain, fell in the movement or what....

I don’t seem to hear anything down there in the movement and haven’t taken the pipes out under sink yet but couldn’t find it on the floor bc it could be anywhere....]

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Note to self.....
watch parts are really small and they tend to fly all over the place. It works best if you have a clear space to work and one of the plastic matts to work on.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
you were working on your watch over the sink ?

wow

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
you were working on your watch over the sink ?

wow

Haha, No not over the sink, nor could it have bounced into the sink, but as I swayed the watch to check out how the rotor was turning it isn’t outside the realm of possibility that it flew (about a 2-3ft fling) over and into the sink... but yeah, closer to the sink than they will be at any time in the future...

I can buy a new rotor and screw from TTime for $55...
The actual rotor is messed up. I put in a rotor from another a7750 and it works great...

Reactions: Raddave

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Note to self.....
watch parts are really small and they tend to fly all over the place. It works best if you have a clear space to work and one of the plastic matts to work on.

I woulda found that dang thing if it was on the floor or went down the drain somehow... it looks like a sequin on the floor and fairly easy to spot on my floor... who knows...
I was pretty proud of myself for being able to accomplish the small amount that I did...
except when cleaning one of the dials I got a bit of lint or something on it that I saw when it got in the sun!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I woulda found that dang thing if it was on the floor or went down the drain somehow... it looks like a sequin on the floor and fairly easy to spot on my floor... who knows...
I was pretty proud of myself for being able to accomplish the small amount that I did...
except when cleaning one of the dials I got a bit of lint or something on it that I saw when it got in the sun!

lol...
you are funny