• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Navitimer shots

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
I was playing with trying to get my mini-studio set up without new lights (soon, soon) and fired these test shots off. I've still not got photoshop or an equivalent on my MacBook, so they're straight out of iPhoto - minimal fixing. Enjoy!

navitimer%20-%201.jpg

navitimer%20-%202.jpg

navitimer%20-%203.jpg

Yeah, nothing special, but I'd rather they were on the internet than my hard-drive. :D

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Great photographs. Feeling intimate. How do you like it?

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
shutter_bug said:
Great photographs. Feeling intimate. How do you like it?
I really like it. I even use the Slide Rule a lot and sometimes miss it when I'm wearing another watch.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I really like it. I even use the Slide Rule a lot and sometimes miss it when I'm wearing another watch.

I have been biting really hard on my lower lip about the Breitling Nav reps. They look soooooooooooooo gooddd, and TTK, EL, & you make them even better. It is a daily battle, but my wife has promised me a gen if I quite buying reps and shopnbc watches for six months. It would be for our anniversary. Your making it harder on me :lol:

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
shutter_bug said:
It is a daily battle, but my wife has promised me a gen if I quite buying reps and shopnbc watches for six months. It would be for our anniversary. Your making it harder on me :lol:
In that case ... the slide rule is slightly off and the recessed date makes it an obvious rep. Stay away.

Will that do?

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
In that case ... the slide rule is slightly off and the recessed date makes it an obvious rep. Stay away.

Will that do?

I am going to break, you know that. 99.9% of the populations does not know it is a rep. Besides I can get ten Breitling reps for the price of one gen

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
shutter_bug said:
I am going to break, you know that. 99.9% of the populations does not know it is a rep. Besides I can get ten Breitling reps for the price of one gen
Get the gen. Seriously, it's worth it.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06

:wink: I know it is. There are things in life worth waiting for :!: Seriously though, your pictures are making it harder.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
shutter_bug said:

:wink: I know it is. There are things in life worth waiting for :!: Seriously though, your pictures are making it harder.

Yes, the pics are great and reps are great in general, but if theres the chance of buying the gen - do that. It REALLY is worth the wait. :)