• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

World bp help

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Hey guys hate to be a total noob. Recently picked up a BP world navi and I'm trying to re size the bracelet and I unscrewed the one side, and I dont want to cause more damage than good. So I figure ask before damage. How do these bracelets work? Is it a push pin on the other side? Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Honestly, I Looked it up on YouTube...
I wouldn’t unscrew the one that just has a half link and one screw on each side...

what I did is unscrew both screws on the side of the end link, put those tiny screws In a safe place, and then you basically pull out the other End-piece on side of the link. There are two long pins attached to that end-side-piece that go through all the middle link pieces and that you ultimately screw those tiny screws into..
Repeat that process on the next link up and then just take two of the middle pieces and put them in the middle and then take the end side piece with two Long pins, slide it back through the two holes, place the other end piece that holds the tiny screws back on top, Screw in the two tiny screws and there you go.

if you need another link, take it out of the other side.

point is, for one link you’ll unscrew four screws. Two for each side piece.
you’ll pull out 2 side pieces and you’ll have enough middle pieces to thread onto the long pins and then screw in end side piece at the top!
the pic below shows what you’ll have left over... 5 middle pieces. One end piece with 2 long pins attached. 1 side-end-piece that holds the tiny screws...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
That was really really horrible, I know.. but that combined with a YouTube video and you should be on your way...

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Haha I appreciate it, honestly I fumbled my way through it and I think it's back together. I have removed plenty of links but this one confused the hell out of me.

I attached a picture does that look the same as yours?
b445700f00722c4f810fd482268fdb6f.jpg

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
@slangician

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I think you’re missing a few roundish was hints that go between the four links...
looks like you started at the bottom where the one screw is instead of the top with the links with two screws

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
What I figured, unfortunately cocktails and watch alterations dont go well together. They should be laying around and I'll get them back in there. Appreciate the help!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Hahah! Good deal!
whoch dial do you have black, blue or white?

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Went with the black, love the blue but after the reading seemed to be the most accurate.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
For sure!!
Yes the black is super accurate!
I got the black dial as well, but unfortunately it wasn’t the best quality. Does your chrono snap back just perfect or does it want to snap back to wherever and then go back to position?

I hear the white is pretty accurate too!
the blue or green or whatever the heck color is just stunning. Not accurate dial color at all, but beautiful and it’s still a great and Overall accurate rep, so I wouldn’t call it a fantasy piece...

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Honestly I dont use the chrono too much, but so far snaps back perfectly.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Good deal!
the GF Navitimer B01 is pretty good and also the BP A23322 is pretty accurate although it has a faux minute counter but a non sunken date wheel that looks really good!