• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Deployant Clasp Genuine vs Aliexpress "mid tier" Replica Photo Comparison

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
i have found the code: for the steel one is a20d2 or a20d4, instead for titanium one e20d2 or e20d4... so if i buy the steel one i have only to check the correct number
5bcd86fe3bdce70761b1f4bb34da9d4b.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
MarkMarky
I bought two deployants from two different sellers at two price ranges. I compared all to the AN Factory deployant. I have bought the AN Version for several of my Breitling watches. In my comparison, I could not see any difference. What I found most interesting the return address from both sellers was the same. The packaging was the same. Here is a link for more details of my order.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvv8shvxtf...llers.pdf?dl=0

Sorry, I don't have time at the moment to take photos.

I will take photos when I return home on Nov 16th.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
MarkMarky
I bought two deployants from two different sellers at two price ranges. I compared all to the AN Factory deployant. I have bought the AN Version for several of my Breitling watches. In my comparison, I could not see any difference. What I found most interesting the return address from both sellers was the same. The packaging was the same. Here is a link for more details of my order.

Sorry I don't have time at the moment to take photos

Hi mate- silver smooth is the fully polished one and with the model number engraved?

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
Steel silver smooth one is the same i want to buy! it is from 12'o clock watch accessories shop!
could you tell me only which model number engraving do you have ?
thank you

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Steel silver smooth one is the same i want to buy! it is from 12'o clock watch accessories shop!
could you tell me only which model number engraving do you have ?
thank you

I will take photos and tell you the model number when I return home on Nov 16th.

Post the link to 12'o clock watch accessories shop so I can look.

Last edited:

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
I will take photos and tell you the model number when I return home on Nov 16th.

Post the link to 12'o clock watch accessories shop so I can look.
€ 71,09 19%OFF | Per Breitlin g Classic 1884 18 20 millimetri Gomma di Silicone Della Cinghia degli uomini Argento In Acciaio Inox titanium Fibbia di Ricambio chiusura
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BU86BW

this is the link... i have bought it and i am waiting for seller photos to check the model number (i think it should be A20D2 or A20D4 for the steel one)

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
MarkMarky

Sorry, I don't have time at the moment to take photos.

I will take photos when I return home on Nov 16th.
Thanks..so much. I think I'll pick a silver smooth and brushed buckle for my purchases.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
With my gf breitling premier I got a folding tang deployant and this has been my favorite most comfortable buckle/clasp yet!!
i am struggling to find these to purchase for my other couple leather straps!!
I don’t know if I’m not searching for the right name or what...

Jack4Five

Known Member
31/7/19
Ordered the clasp from 12'o clock watch accessories shop too.
I am really curious.
Hope there are no custom problems.
Will update.

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
With my gf breitling premier I got a folding tang deployant and this has been my favorite most comfortable buckle/clasp yet!!
i am struggling to find these to purchase for my other couple leather straps!!
I don’t know if I’m not searching for the right name or what...

I bought a couple of these from my TD. Cost me $60 each but very nice and comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I bought a couple of these from my TD. Cost me $60 each but very nice and comfortable

Who’s your td and were they from GF factory? Was it the strap and clasp or just clasp?
The clasp is great but it’s really both the clasp and strap together that are just great!

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Who’s your td and were they from GF factory? Was it the strap and clasp or just clasp?
The clasp is great but it’s really both the clasp and strap together that are just great!

My TD is Eric at Geektime.

It’s just the clasps at $60 each. I had genuine alligator leather straps made for my Breitlings recently. I thought the straps for the Premier wouldn’t be very good as I thought all TD leather straps are rubbish so didn’t order them.

What makes you think the straps are decent? Are they comparable to custom leather strap makers?

EDIT - yes clasps were from GF

Last edited:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
The font is the only difference I could find. The look and feel the same as the ANF version.
Ali Exp 1 weighed 33 grams
Ali Exp 2 weighed 34 grams
ANF Ti version weighed 33 grams

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
I finally have time to post my AliExpress photos.
The AliExpress is on the Left. The Ti version is an ANF deployant. I could not find any difference except the engraving. I will post those pics next
I bought the same on Aliexpress (the one on the left and the same of your next message) from the same seller (12 o'clock watch accesories store) and it is just arrived. i think it is great!
it seems gen like and the difference in model number engraving of your photo is only due to the fact that one is smooth and one is brushed (so they are 2 different models), but the numbers are correct

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
I bought the same on Aliexpress (the one on the left and the same of your next message) from the same seller (12 o'clock watch accesories store) and it is just arrived. i think it is great!
it seems gen like and the difference in model number engraving of your photo is only due to the fact that one is smooth and one is brushed (so they are 2 different models), but the numbers are correct

these are the photos
33bb47b59c6d89804082ef5673e62865.jpg
9a60b910eb39619fddbd38c8c510dcf6.jpg