Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breitling Deployant Clasp Genuine vs Aliexpress "mid tier" Replica Photo Comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a deployant from 12 o´clock, expecting the delivery in any moment now. Will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
      I bought a deployant from 12 o´clock, expecting the delivery in any moment now. Will let you know.
      Well, I finally received it. It is very nice, and came very well protected. No point in posting pics because they are already in the thread, but the quality is top notch and the weight is solid. Very satisfied even if the font isnt exactly like gen. Dunno about that.

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post

Well, I finally received it. It is very nice, and came very well protected. No point in posting pics because they are already in the thread, but the quality is top notch and the weight is solid. Very satisfied even if the font isnt exactly like gen. Dunno about that.
        It would be nice to see

Comment

Anyone picked up the 18mm version...I can only find the 20mm in the folding tang style

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...78b954a5QZzX2c

Comment

arrived...

Comment

Aplex here you go

Comment

I saw these on etsy. Obviously hard to tell the quality just from pictures, but the price is good.
                So much want.

Comment

Originally posted by elconquistador View Post
                  I saw these on etsy. Obviously hard to tell the quality just from pictures, but the price is good.
                  Looks horrible for me- better take the clasp f.e. From post #18- I have the same- better font, quick adjustment…

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tefouane View Post

Nice! Looks great. I was thinking about doing that. That's with the 18mm (for 20mm strap) clasp right? Breitling could just make a few refinements to that clasp (slim it down maybe and better , cleaner integration with the strap and use that on their bracelets. Then people would finally stop complaining about it and it woudl bump Breitling up quite a bit compared to its peers. I personally like the regular "crap" clasps. They're thin, plenty adjustable, super secure and have short length so they're not spanning the entirety of my wrist like the rolex and Omega do. Push button adjustability really is convenient though.

Comment

Originally posted by rumli View Post
                        arrived...
                        Beautiful. That's why I love polish. Looks absolutely gorgeous in the sun like that. What watch is that white strap attached to?

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post
                          Anyone picked up the 18mm version...I can only find the 20mm in the folding tang style

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...78b954a5QZzX2c

Did you end up getting one from this seller? One of these for 20mm straps is sounding pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post

Did you end up getting one from this seller? One of these for 20mm straps is sounding pretty good.
                            I did, quality is very good, brushing is nice and engraving is deep and font is good. Overall very solid build.

Comment

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post

Beautiful. That's why I love polish. Looks absolutely gorgeous in the sun like that. What watch is that white strap attached to?
                              its a super avenger 48 with white dial

Comment

Working...
                              X