• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help identifying and determine value of a Bentley Breitling watch

skyfall0001

Looking Around
15/7/20
Hello. Hopefully I have ended in the correct subforum.

Since I'm a complete Noob when it comes to watches, I do need some help identifying what kind of model this watch is and if it has any value to it worth noticing.

As far as I'm aware, it's a Bentley Breitling and on its back it says 'stainless steel chronographe 100M B13048' I believe. However, that is how far I've come.

This is a used watch, however not by me. I got this from my brother a long way back and it has sort of 'gathered dust' for a few years.

skyfall0001

Looking Around
15/7/20
Well, it does say '30 seconds' I've just noticed in the dial. So i guess that has something do to with it.

However, here is the image;

I must say, looks pretty shoddy looking at the caseback. But that might just be my lack of knowledge.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Not great photos to go off but looks to be a cheapie rep based on poor dial print, dial insert, b logo on seconds hand, bad logo, fake diamonds and the case back.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
My guess is it’s come from a looky looky man on a beach somewhere it’s identical to one I had 15 plus years ago I’d suggest zero value IMO

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
That thing looks cheap, bro. Probably best to just let it go (think trashcan or similar)... :restinpeace:

skyfall0001

Looking Around
15/7/20
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a dirt cheap knock off sort of thing. Chrono doesnt really work. Whenever i push the side-buttons they just jump a little bit forward, but nothing nore. I can't seem the get the backcase off either. So yeah, probably will lobby in the bin.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a dirt cheap knock off sort of thing. Chrono doesnt really work. Whenever i push the side-buttons they just jump a little bit forward, but nothing nore. I can't seem the get the backcase off either. So yeah, probably will lobby in the bin.

If the large second hand runs constantly and the small subdials jump as you describe, it's cheap and nasty, I had an omega chrono that I bought in Thailand 14 years ago for £28 exactly the same.

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Mate, hate to say it but let it gather dust. The more the better :p.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk