• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Avenger options

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Looking at super avengers , chrono with blue stick dial.

Since I last delved into breitling reps I see the factory that made them got seized , so any search I've tried brings up pages of talk to get to the end and see its not available ha

Whats the current options for one of these models?

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Yup those where the OG amazing rep of it , But what's available now TD wise that's any good , B12 is listed on a few of the usual sites but nothing on here about it

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Buy a gen. They are extremely cheap these days, It's not worth building Frankens any more on these watches. I picked up a mint one on a bracelet for under 2k with all documentation.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Buy a gen. They are extremely cheap these days, It's not worth building Frankens any more on these watches. I picked up a mint one on a bracelet for under 2k with all documentation.

That is a great deal. I spent close to $!000 including my purchase of my H Fac, Gen dial, Gen hands, and service twice to install my Gen parts.

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
That is a great deal. I spent close to $!000 including my purchase of my H Fac, Gen dial, Gen hands, and service twice to install my Gen parts.

I’m in the same boat. Built an SA, sold it, bought it back, put more into it and now gen SA are getting inexpensive.

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
i have a super franken, i also have a gen midcase now so that will make my build a hyper franken!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
JDM180 it is t 48mm, but I have the GF avenger II Chrono in blue and it is a great build quality! I love it!!