• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Help and Advice: BP A23322

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
FREEWIFI if that was the watch, I’d be good too. I thought we couldn’t post qc photos... that is just a stock photo from his website.

[Look, I don’t have to like the way he comments on my post. I do not care what his title is, he’s a bully.]

You can post it in regards to an specific issue/ concern. It’s on the rules.

About your second paragraph, just take a look at post #2 and your answer at #3.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Post the QC picture of the actual watch and then members will be able to tell you whether the "flaw" your seeing is acceptable or not, just trying to describe it is pointless.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey there!

what should I do?

cut ties and try another td who will listen better?
wait for pics of the arrows aligned? Ask for another watch even though I don’t want to wait a week??

Any advice or help???

Come on guys! You are not helping!!

What should he do??????

He needs help!

Should he cut ties and try another TD who will listen better?

Andrew is a meanie who doesn’t listen!

Ask for another watch?????

Any advice or help???

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
If Andrew isn't listening, perhaps try resending the messages to him, BUT THIS TIME USE CAPITALS.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Tucker

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Trustytime got me hooked up!
Its aligned the best it can be and it’s running smooth!
I can’t say enough about the guy!
Perfection may not exist in reality, but it is perfect for me!
Thanks guys for all the level headed input.
In the future, I’ll be sure my posts are a little more true to my thoughts or at least a bit more conservative so as to not offend some of you guys delicate sensibilities...

I truly do appreciate the help!

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
You are welcome

Hope you enjoy the watch!

I will stay delicate- if that means not wearing 48mm watches

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Trustytime got me hooked up!
Its aligned the best it can be and it’s running smooth!

I’ll be sure my posts are a little more true to my thoughts or at least a bit more conservative so as to not offend some of you guys delicate sensibilities...

Don't be precious mate, we're only taking the piss for a laugh.

I'm glad you got a nice watch in the end :thumbsup:

Although if it turns up DOA, it would make for another funny thread....

Reactions: FREEWIFI

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
GingerBubba DUDE!! That’s such a great idea!! Man as soon as you said that, I emailed him in ALL caps and within ten minutes I had a PERFECT watch.. I mean, I can’t thank you enough. That’s what this is all about... just being there to help your fellow man navigate the treacherous waters of QC communication.
I am seriously indebted to you!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Spitfire63 no way man, you guys would pick me apart especially if you thought the watch was acceptable...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Spitfire63 ive already incurred one infraction over this post and I do not want another. I don’t know why o thought it was strictly prohibited to post them...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You are mean but not mean enough. If I had a ban button I would have sent this youngster back to Reddit.
I am waiting to see if that brown carpet finally gets a vacuum ran over it 1st

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Reactions: Tucker

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Tucker i have no idea. Apparently one of your buddies thought you needed saving bc it’s certainly not the first time I’ve told you or anyone else spewing negativity to “screw off.” But it is the first time someone thought to deduct points for saying the F word...
but if it made your or whomever else feel better then so be it...

Some of you really know how to make someone want to be a supporter. I’m just trying to be part of the group... just not whatever group you’re a part of... (there’s another junior high/school reference for ya!!)

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Do people still get notifications if it’s orange but there is no @in front of there name? I get error messages 2/3 times o try to post with an @

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Moral of this whole story [for me anyway] is that:
Logic usually wins out over emotion.
Being understanding of others and giving positive, true feedback and criticizing constructively when necessary is always better than responding with negativity, condescension and other negative character traits that are not so common around here..
And Andrew at Trustytime is the man! [Dont know how he pulled this one out, but I’m thankful and grateful]

With all the shit... I mean stuff... going on in our world Hate is the last state of being we should put into our universe/reality or even simulation as some are so inclined to think... and I was certainly guilty of this today and for that I can make my own amends, apologize to those in the group to whom offense was taken and move on. Hate and vitriol are certainly not traits I want to pass on to my kids and I think the majority of you guys who have interacted with me before just know I’m here to learn and gain understanding about this hobby and I mean no one harm or carry any ill-will towards anyone..

so.. yeah! In the end My watch looks great and I learned something along the way...

Reactions: GingerBubba