• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAVITIMER 1 V7 VS Genuine

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Gen vs Rep the real
149c4ea4054116b1c9f349425116e40e.jpg

dd750c60826cb10f282ffa34390f18c2.jpg

Another Comparison!
7baa7087d0a8f58bf7319c68fbfc3ff6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I see you have changed your original posts ! However i wished you have said the above when you originally posted the comparison pictures and videos, and declared it a new 'super rep' with others then chiming in and agreeing ! The consensus was then that BLUE was the way to go ,but there seems to have been some editing to this thread . Reason i have an order placed an order for the blue on the strength of the original thread :D.

Never mind i should keep my own council , never purchased a watch this early on release always wait to see if opinions change , Caveat emptor and all that . Personally i have looked at many comparison videos of the blue dial looks good to me . Personally the grey dial looks wrong too bright and the sunburst is too strong . Also that gold plate will soon rub where it is positioned on the bezel, especially one shaped like that .

Anyway time will tell , you live and learn .

Would be awesome if you can post some shots when you get the watch. I personally think as well, that the blue dial lokks spot on.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Is Trusty listing these as TF Factory? Cant find any V7 factory...

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Yes correct, but the grey very near from gen , I shared long time ago JJF Hublot Blue GEN VS REP dials , exactly same issue, don’t trust comparison ..

So back to my original post .I don't know who is who on this website or who you are ? However you regularly post these gen/rep comparisons and Omagad immediately puts the watch somewhere on the NWBIG Consensual list . Your original thread only showed the blue version ( it has been edited) and declared it a new SUPER REP , Omagad said he was adding it to the NWBIG list . Now you say the Blue dial is no good :D

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Would be awesome if you can post some shots when you get the watch. I personally think as well, that the blue dial lokks spot on.

It's not my bag posting pictures on the forum isn't my bag chap sorry . In the personal investigation i have made away from RWI i think the blue dial looks pretty spot on , and the grey looks wrong so don't agree with OP . I will have to wait for it to arrive though , V7F don't make many watches but when they do they are usually spot on . They have form for getting the blue dials on Breitlings correct as well, with the Transocean day Date with is a Super rep on the NWBIG list .

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
It's not my bag posting pictures on the forum isn't my bag chap sorry . In the personal investigation i have made away from RWI i think the blue dial looks pretty spot on , and the grey looks wrong so don't agree with OP . I will have to wait for it to arrive though , V7F don't make many watches but when they do they are usually spot on . They have form for getting the blue dials on Breitlings correct as well, with the Transocean day Date with is a Super rep on the NWBIG list .

exactly.... VSF normally (from the 3 watches I educated myself about) gets the one correct, which they have the gen to rep it from. With the transocean day date it was the blue dial one now its again the blue dial. For both they had the GEN to rep it from. So there is a good chance that the blue will be great looking.

From what I have seen (different side by side videos and some shots) the blue dial looks really spot on, as you said. I might buy one myself.

I think OP generally meant, that most blue dials are not good in REPs. He was not speaking about this paticular one. He just said, that usually the factory is not getting the blue one right, so thats why he is careful with blue sunburst reps.

So its still possible that the blue one is a good rep.

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
So back to my original post .I don't know who is who on this website or who you are ? However you regularly post these gen/rep comparisons and Omagad immediately puts the watch somewhere on the NWBIG Consensual list . Your original thread only showed the blue version ( it has been edited) and declared it a new SUPER REP , Omagad said he was adding it to the NWBIG list . Now you say the Blue dial is no good :D

I’m king of comparisons..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

I think you can decide how Rep close to gen , it’s not hard , it’s not my opinion it’s about accurate depending comparison..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

What do you think https://youtu.be/mNNehcMed88

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
What do you think https://youtu.be/mNNehcMed88

On QC, wristshots from members and all comparisons i saw, the blue transocean is spot on. So VSF can make good blue dials. I have the black gen and really like this watch.

To get back to the original post:
On the Navitimer the blue looks spot on as well. Lets see what other members who have ordered the watch already, say when they get the watch.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
On QC, wristshots from members and all comparisons i saw, the blue transocean is spot on. So VSF can make good blue dials. I have the black gen and really like this watch.

To get back to the original post:
On the Navitimer the blue looks spot on as well. Lets see what other members who have ordered the watch already, say when they get the watch.

Got my QC pics last night and approved so on the way the wait begins .

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Rep bracelet miss engraving
Genuine .
09e1ca02ae8c3140953f385c91e3dbcf.jpg