Blackbird TF vs GF ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jybreitling View Post
    Today I received the princess , really amazing, am not expert here but I think GF they did very excellent job in this watch.

(Btw the clasps not shipped, will share with you another photos when I receive it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a beauty! Enjoy it mate. I'm torn between the Blackbird and GMT Avenger 2.. Decisions! ????

Comment

Finally got my perfectly sized custom strap on a deployant clasp. I think it is pretty sick! it was a pain in the butt to size it properly but I love this clasp a lot. Adds a lot to the look and character of my blackbird.

if you are curious, the strap cost me $140, i got it on Etsy from VladStrap, really nice guy and he did a lot of canvas straps for Breitlings specifically.

I used cheap ebay strap for $3 to size dimensions but i advise to add another 4-5mm total because canvas strap is pretty thick (exactly how i wanted it to be and it really compliments the watch IMHO being that thick)

Comment

Originally posted by BadData View Post
        Finally got my perfectly sized custom strap on a deployant clasp. I think it is pretty sick! it was a pain in the butt to size it properly but I love this clasp a lot. Adds a lot to the look and character of my blackbird.

if you are curious, the strap cost me $140, i got it on Etsy from VladStrap, really nice guy and he did a lot of canvas straps for Breitlings specifically.

I used cheap ebay strap for $3 to size dimensions but i advise to add another 4-5mm total because canvas strap is pretty thick (exactly how i wanted it to be and it really compliments the watch IMHO being that thick)

BadData, looks amazing with this Canvas strap and gave different look for the watch, enjoy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Jybreitling; 27-10-20, 15:24.

Comment

I’ve got one of these, bought it from sead about a year ago. I’m sure mine came with ZF tags? As there been a factory name change? It looks better with the deployment clasp. I might look into this ????. My only gripe is the crown sticks out to far and digs into the top of my hand.

Comment

BadData, Looks amazing with the strap. I might look into something like this myself as I am not a fan of the large Breitling lettering on the side. Just ordered mine as well. Excited to check it out. I was going to go with Remboarder's watch in for sale thread, but with the exchange rate opted for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by WishItWasReal View Post

BadData, Looks amazing with the strap. I might look into something like this myself as I am not a fan of the large Breitling lettering on the side. Just ordered mine as well. Excited to check it out. I was going to go with Remboarder's watch in for sale thread, but with the exchange rate opted for a new one.
              Awesome, post some pics once you get it. Honestly looks even better than gen canvas strap

Comment

Originally posted by Jybreitling View Post

Very nice watch I ordered today the same Watch from Intime , they sent me the QC photos, but I have two questions as am new here and hope you can help me :
                - You mentioned that you ordered the deployant clasp from Hurricane and I want to order the same, please can you guide me how to order as I couldn’t find anything about Hurricane (Am a New member ☺️)
                - Breitling logo in the Dial looking bright in the genuine photos in the internet, for the GF rep watches looking more dark, is it something to photos and lighting or this color difference is existing between rep vs gen?

Thanks in advance !
                Idk about others here, but yes, I agree that the wings logo is too dark and dull. Come on GF, you are already on V4! Hence why I switched out my dial with another factory's one. Dial grain isn't as good as the stock V4 one, but even gen has variances on the grain, so I don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by destiny500 View Post

Idk about others here, but yes, I agree that the wings logo is too dark and dull. Come on GF, you are already on V4! Hence why I switched out my dial with another factory's one. Dial grain isn't as good as the stock V4 one, but even gen has variances on the grain, so I don't mind.
                  Which factory are you referring to? ZF? I’m on the fence and can’t decide between the ZF and GF versions of this watch. Jybreitling’s GF looks pretty awesome to me. I guess I would be very happy with that quality. But I’m looking for some pros/cons (GF vs ZF). Can someone enlighten me?

Comment

Originally posted by chefla View Post

Which factory are you referring to? ZF? I’m on the fence and can’t decide between the ZF and GF versions of this watch. Jybreitling’s GF looks pretty awesome to me. I guess I would be very happy with that quality. But I’m looking for some pros/cons (GF vs ZF). Can someone enlighten me?
                    GF no question, much better.

Comment

Originally posted by BadData View Post

Damn you got a good deployment, colour matches the watch well. I ordered one from the Hurricane and it was way too black not like the watch colour at all

I ended up just buying the gen blacksteel deployant so I guess I’m happy

Comment

Originally posted by chefla View Post

GF is better. ZF makes some nice watches but their Quality Control is the worst of any of the factories. Buy the GF. You will be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

yes, GF is better in every way compared to ZF but ZF has double AR crystal. DLC coating darker and more matte compared to GF's satin brushed finish (which gen has both variants).

Comment

Hey!
                            Tell me please, how much does the Blackbird GF v4 weigh? Below is a link to a video on a Chinese resource, where they weigh 111 grams with a rubber strap. The original weighs 80 grams with a strap. The difference is too big. Is it titanium? What is the reason for this difference?

GF завод V4 Blackbird самолет-разведчик V1731010-Fashion-HD полное подлинное видео смотреть онлайн - Youku

Comment

I love the Blackbird GF v4, but also this Avenger GMT, i attached the pic.

Anyone with information on the quality of the latter, we already know about GF's amazing work on the Blackbird, but do we know anything about GMT?

Comment

I am about to sell mine. A beautiful watch but getting no wrist time. Quality is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X