• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling super Reps

Hotshot

Horology Curious
22/10/17
Hello friends.

Who could give me the link to Puretime or Intime of the Breitling SuperOcean II 44mm black which is in the list of super reps and the link of the Breitling Avenger II GMT GF which is also in the list of super reps.

I looked but I get lost in the different models.
I am also told about the Breitling Avenger Blackbird GF V2 which could be great reps too but I only find the V4 at GF.

Thanks for your help friends ????????????

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I am also told about the Breitling Avenger Blackbird GF V2 which could be great reps too but I only find the V4 at GF
V2 is now sold out unfortunately. For the Noob SuperOcean they were sold a few years ago and the only way to get one would be through M2M.

Hotshot

Horology Curious
22/10/17
Thx guys!

Finally I am thinking of buying a GMT Avenger, it is my favorite of the three models.

CaptTango1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/1/20
United States
Thx guys!

Finally I am thinking of buying a GMT Avenger, it is my favorite of the three models.

I have the Avenger GMT and it is a solid watch. Beautifully made, works well, and the GMT function is excellent. Overall one of my favorite watches for work.

Azrail

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/19
I have the Avenger II Seawolf G-Factroy and it´s also a solid watch, beautifull watch and very good work from GF. Get many compliments on that watch.
will be hard to separate me from this beauty

Last edited: