• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAVITIMER 01 SS GRAY DIAL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP A7750

Aramis2288

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Hello everybody,

Do you know anything about the NAVITIMER 01 SS GRAY DIAL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP A7750 replica?

I saw it available in the shops of both Intime and ChazingTime:

https://www.intime05.co/breitling/3149-navitimer-01-ss-gray-dial-on-ss-black-leather-a7750.html

https://chazingtime06.co/products/navitimer-01-ss-gray-dial-black-leather-strap-a7750

It looks like other BP Factory 7750 based Navitimer 01 replicas with functional chrono (assessing by a bit collapsed date wheel).
Talked to a TDs, they confirmed that indeed it does have working chrono, but when I asked which factory is it from, they claim it is 'no-brand'.

What's odd here is that this rep, at least judging by the detailing on the dial seems pretty dang good, yet it does not come from BP or JF?

Any thoughts on this one?

Best Regards

Tangy69

Horology Curious
16/1/20
I have just bought the exact same watch but from Andy at Trusty. Factory is BP and QC pics were sent last Friday. It all looks good and I'm super excited.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Dial looks decent apart from deep DW. Bezel looks little too high, pushers/crown positioned a little too low when viewed from the side. Original thickness is ~14.2mm instead of 16mm. The crystal is an obvious tell, the gen crystal has a perfect AR and is literally invisible from certain angles.

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Tangy69 I wonder how it will be performing in real life. I ab big fan of Navitimers and looking forward to getting the Navitimer01, but the reviews of how the reliability of Asian 7750 movement equipped with these additional gears were giving me doubts.

Are you able to share the QC pics with us? I am really curious, especially that the photos om the website are not very high resolution and as we all know - details is what matters.

Tangy69

Horology Curious
16/1/20
Aramis2288 I’m biting the bullet and giving it a go mate. Done my research and it’s going to be as good as it gets. Should be cheap enough to fix at a good watch smith (right term? ????),

I’m pretty sure posting QC pics is a no-no here so I’ll PM you these across.

I approved QC pics Friday 2pm GMT, got a reply saying tracking details to be emailed once dispatched. Nothing since but this is a waiting game....

Tangy69

Horology Curious
16/1/20
Aramis2288 LOL....I literally opened the package an hour ago so your timing is bang on......I am over the moon with it TBH. Apart form the sunken DW (which to a non-watch fan will be un-noticable) it seems pretty bang on. Quality looks and feels good, good weight and finish is great. The strap feels a bit hard and does not flex easy but maybe because it is new and needs wearing in? Also, the 7750 seems a bit noisy to me and I'm not sure if this is normal or not, something I need to ask in the forums.

Let me know what you plan to do buddy, or if I can be of any further help.

Tangy69

Horology Curious
16/1/20
Is this worth reposting to the Breitling newby forum?

ps. This could turn out to be an expensive hobby ????

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Everything looks good! The A7753 movement is a noisy wobbler. Just make sure it doesn’t feel or sound like there’s sand inside. It can whoosh and wobble all day long - gens do that too.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Tangy69

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Aramis2288 LOL....I literally opened the package an hour ago so your timing is bang on......I am over the moon with it TBH. Apart form the sunken DW (which to a non-watch fan will be un-noticable) it seems pretty bang on. Quality looks and feels good, good weight and finish is great. The strap feels a bit hard and does not flex easy but maybe because it is new and needs wearing in? Also, the 7750 seems a bit noisy to me and I'm not sure if this is normal or not, something I need to ask in the forums.

Let me know what you plan to do buddy, or if I can be of any further help.

Tangy69 this - shit - is - beautiful! Congrats, clearly you have made a delightful choice here. Hope it serves you well, mate!

Btw, yup it is definitely worth re-posting in the Breitling section - this is the 1st post with the Stratos Grey Navitimer 01!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
The Navi Stratos is great. I got mine from Trusttime and it had a sticker on it saying it was from XF factor like on Toro's website. I didn't know BP made them. It's pretty much on par quality wise as the JF version I have as well except for the crystal. Definitely Jf uses a superior crystal with less distortion viewing at angles and excellent AR. Love em both.

6eMQs.jpg

6esfY.jpg

6ev2D.jpg

Reactions: Slanglican

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
shinynewbling25 awesome photos. I think that the Stratos will be my next rep. Big fan of Navitimers, just never pulled a trigger on any of these but dammit, I don't think I can resist no more :).

Out of curiosity, are the lines on the dial and the insert actually align? I know that some of the reps had a problem with that. On your photo, it is not clearly visible as the bezel is very slightly turned left. I am referring to e.g numbers 45, 50, 55 on the photo of your Navitimer Stratos. When I look at the photo of Navitimer 01 black on the right, they seems to be perfectly aligned all around the dial and insert.

Another example of what I am referring to:
On the photos posted on the website of TrustyTime (LINK) it is quite visible on the bottom, on numbers 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21.

DSCN9988.JPG

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Hopefully these help. It's dark so only have house lighting and I used different lights but they all turned out the same. Honestly the numbers are so small and numerous any movement of the watch not head on makes them look a fraction off. I held it right up to my face and it looks fine. I would only be using the 60 mark as a timing bezel and wouldn't use the slide rule so it wouldn't bother me. For all I would know it would be an intentional part of the slide rule, lol.

611rj.jpg

61mVR.jpg

61qi8.jpg

61ICK.jpg

61yL1.jpg

61OGv.jpg

6163I.jpg

618Yc.jpg

Last edited:

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
CANT WAIT FOR MY STRATOS TO COME IN FROM TRUSTYTIME!!!!! Also have the JF blue dial coming in too!!!! Those pics of the stratos are INCREDIBLE!!!!! Uigh this isn’t made me even more anxious!!!!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
...man, I shouldn’t have looked at these photos again... I ordered the JF over a week after the stratos and the JF came this past weekend and I’m still waiting on the stratos. It is at least in America so it shouldn’t be a crazy long time now!!
i am just going to try and not look at it at all...
the JF is great but the indices don’t line up with bezel insert very well and the strap doesn’t seems as flush as it should... it seems a little more flush on the stratos from the pics I saw!
suuuper excited!!

anyone know why this rep was less expensive than some others?

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
...so, one thing I’ve noticed now and cannot un-notice....
The markets on the bezel stop WELL SHORT of the markers on the dial and on any gen navitimer they essentially meet and have very very little gap!
So, while I do not have mine yet[i will in a few days] during the shipping time I have found out that the don’t is off, the bezel/dial markers are off and the case back is of course wrong...
But it is a FINE watch and I don’t plan on caring about those little yells bc I don’t try to tel people they are genuine... Just hope they’ll fix it and make the bezel markets longer so I can buy that part individually!

Did you guys ever find out which factory this comes from when ordering from trustytime?
it cannot be BP because AL BP have bezel/dial markings pretty accurate!