• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier finally released!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I was certain I wanted the grey, but the more I see the green the more unsure, oh well the car insurance came in this month, so I've got another month to decide lol

the only thing putting me off the green is the Bentley plaque on the side, I don't really like it

Exactly! I would definitely go for green if it wasn't for the Bentley sign. Grey is perhaps my final choice... Or white....

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Ok, mine finally arrived. I was checking my tracking just about daily until last Monday. No movement until Wednesday then BAM! delivered Thursday but I didn't know until I checked this morning. I've been waiting almost two months and it was at my house for two days before i realized it!!!! Great watch, better than I expected. I'm glad I went with the green and i like the bentley plate on the side. I think it might break up the side better than the lines.

All the indecies pop at the same time when light hits them and the dial is sunburst but glossy. If the watch had 3 subdials counting elapsed hours with the date in the same place I'd be looking to get the gen. Just a beautiful watch I'm going to enjoy wearing. Oh, and the strap is pretty comfortable. Cheap material but it stayed bent and conforms to my wrist well. Also, it's thickness and width fit the watch perfectly. For those wondering other straps do fit but you have to use the curved spring bars that come with the watch. I just dumped all my phone pics here so I apologize if there are too many.

CWzZS.jpg

CWZuW.jpg

CWHdL.jpg

CW3IQ.jpg

CWKxR.jpg

CW2W8.jpg

CWLfv.jpg

CWAlK.jpg

CW521.jpg

CWU6j.jpg

CWWu4.jpg

CWijI.jpg

CWmIc.jpg

CWodX.jpg

CWOWb.jpg

CWqJi.jpg

CWYlp.jpg

CWyF5.jpg

CWn6t.jpg

CW6v2.jpg

CWrjE.jpg

CWtOn.jpg

CWBk3.jpg

CWQJs.jpg

CWpaY.jpg

CWPFk.jpg

CWCpD.jpg

CWXAo.jpg

CWd6J.jpg

CWkvP.jpg

CW4zW.jpg

CWMOS.jpg

CWskQ.jpg

CWuVL.jpg

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Show more the second strap, looks awesome man, show the Orange/Brown strap pls, more photos, link to strap ideal

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
https://www.oemwatchbands.com/22x18-...g-tang-buckle/ It's a great quality strap. I think it's the same as the Panatime Rios1931 Jet strap. This watch seems like a strap monster. The suede tan strap from the Norton Premier would look great. I like the Navitimer 8 older straps with the horrizontal white stitch better than the newer more conventional stitch ones so might pick up a gen if they're 22mm now. Darker brown would look great and black with white stitch.......you guessed it would look great. I've had good experiences with panatime rios1931 breitling style straps too and have a couple Breitling style cognac straps as well though those seem out of stock at the moment, I didn't see them just now when I looked. I have an oem canvas strap that I think will look good. I got this strap as well and it looks great on other Breitlings I have and seems good quality. Smells kind of bad though, lol https://www.ebay.com/itm/22mm-Black...var=512245758164&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Last edited:
Reactions: Ams55557

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
https://www.oemwatchbands.com/22x18-...g-tang-buckle/ It's a great quality strap. I think it's the same as the Panatime Rios1931 Jet strap. This watch seems like a strap monster. The suede tan strap from the Norton Premier would look great. I like the Navitimer 8 older straps with the horrizontal white stitch better than the newer more conventional stitch ones so might pick up a gen if they're 22mm now. Darker brown would look great and black with white stitch.......you guessed it would look great. I've had good experiences with panatime rios1931 breitling style straps too and have a couple Breitling style cognac straps as well though those seem out of stock at the moment, I didn't see them just now when I looked. I have an oem canvas strap that I think will look good. I got this strap as well and it looks great on other Breitlings I have and seems good quality. Smells kind of bad though, lol https://www.ebay.com/itm/22mm-Black...var=512245758164&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

How’s the sunken date wheel in person...the green does not look as noticeable as the other colours?

Love the green sunburst, it didn’t look like much sunburst in the TD pics but is very nice in your pics!

Reactions: theos33

WatchGuy887

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
Ok, mine finally arrived. I was checking my tracking just about daily until last Monday. No movement until Wednesday then BAM! delivered Thursday but I didn't know until I checked this morning. I've been waiting almost two months and it was at my house for two days before i realized it!!!! Great watch, better than I expected. I'm glad I went with the green and i like the bentley plate on the side. I think it might break up the side better than the lines.

All the indecies pop at the same time when light hits them and the dial is sunburst but glossy. If the watch had 3 subdials counting elapsed hours with the date in the same place I'd be looking to get the gen. Just a beautiful watch I'm going to enjoy wearing. Oh, and the strap is pretty comfortable. Cheap material but it stayed bent and conforms to my wrist well. Also, it's thickness and width fit the watch perfectly. For those wondering other straps do fit but you have to use the curved spring bars that come with the watch. I just dumped all my phone pics here so I apologize if there are too many.

CWzZS.jpg

CWZuW.jpg

CWHdL.jpg

CW3IQ.jpg

CWKxR.jpg

CW2W8.jpg

CWLfv.jpg

CWAlK.jpg

CW521.jpg

CWU6j.jpg

CWWu4.jpg

CWijI.jpg

CWmIc.jpg

CWodX.jpg

CWOWb.jpg

CWqJi.jpg

CWYlp.jpg

CWyF5.jpg

CWn6t.jpg

CW6v2.jpg

CWrjE.jpg

CWtOn.jpg

CWBk3.jpg

CWQJs.jpg

CWpaY.jpg

CWPFk.jpg

CWCpD.jpg

CWXAo.jpg

CWd6J.jpg

CWkvP.jpg

CW4zW.jpg

CWMOS.jpg

CWskQ.jpg

CWuVL.jpg

Dial color better than what I expected but aside from from that even from the distance you took the shots from the sunken datewheel is obvious. I think the biggest issue is just the massive profile of the watch, its so much thicker than gen. Until these factories invest into making a clone movement, there will be no good Breitling reps as the size will always be way too bulky.

Polskagenetics

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/5/20

CWzZS.jpg

CWZuW.jpg

CWHdL.jpg

CW3IQ.jpg

CWKxR.jpg

CW2W8.jpg

CWLfv.jpg

CWAlK.jpg

CW521.jpg

CWU6j.jpg

CWWu4.jpg

CWijI.jpg

CWmIc.jpg

CWodX.jpg

CWOWb.jpg

CWqJi.jpg

CWYlp.jpg

CWyF5.jpg

CWn6t.jpg

CW6v2.jpg

CWrjE.jpg

CWtOn.jpg

CWBk3.jpg

CWQJs.jpg

CWpaY.jpg

CWPFk.jpg

CWCpD.jpg

CWXAo.jpg

CWd6J.jpg

CWkvP.jpg

CW4zW.jpg

CWMOS.jpg

CWskQ.jpg

CWuVL.jpg

Wow this watch is fire :)

manuelmay

6/12/18
Am i wrong or the Bentely plate is completely fantasy? I don't remember it in gen

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
shinynewbling25 can u show us more brown leather strap? compare to orgn green one pls, u cant also change orgn buckle to new strap?
btw looks fantastic, briliant colour

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
shinynewbling25 can u show us more brown leather strap? compare to orgn green one pls, u cant also change orgn buckle to new strap?
btw looks fantastic, briliant colour

Last round of strap pics. I tried a bunch and these two were my favorites for now with the brown horween strap being the winner and canvas in second. The leather strap was a Boldr Supply Co. strap that I never really liked on any watch but it just seems to fit this one well to me. And it smells great :) On to some pics.

P0e9t.jpg

P05s2.jpg

P0WDE.jpg

P0aqn.jpg

P0iX3.jpg

P0mbs.jpg

P0qUY.jpg

P0IQD.jpg

P0ORk.jpg

P0yho.jpg

P019J.jpg

P09sP.jpg

P06ZW.jpg

P08qS.jpg

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
And I think you can swap the deployant buckle to any strap. The lengths of each end of the strap are about the same as regular tang buckle straps (75mm and 120mm vs 90mm and 110mm for the old deployant clasp)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a very VERY nice watch. Are the chronos and time/date settings working ok?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
This is a very VERY nice watch. Are the chronos and time/date settings working ok?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

I wore mine for 8 days in a row and took it off 5pm yesterday and it's still going today (11:30pm) so 30+ hrs power reserve--anything over 24 is good enough for me really-- and it's 18 seconds slow so about 2 seconds a day slow. Tried the chrono once and it worked. Overall two thumbs up from me.

Reactions: mrsullivan

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Another thing, I just got my Avenger Bandit it that I had been wanting for a loooong time. GF Factor (or is it G Factory?) has come a long way. While the case is fantastic the crystal on the Premier absolutely destroys the Bandit. I was very surprised how horrible the crystal on the Bandit is. Just tons of glare and it almost ruins the watch. Breitlings are supposed to be glare free. I have lots of GF watches and most have pretty decent AR (a little too blue not enough purple and still some glare) but I don't know what happened with the Bandit. Night and day between the two. The Premier's is almost invisible most of the time except for direct reflections. Crystals are important to me and the quality just is taken up a notch with the Premier. It's just a rich, pleasing watch to look at for me and with the green dial it's different from all my other watches.

Last edited:

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Another thing, I just got my Avenger Bandit it that I had been wanting for a loooong time. GF Factor (or is it G Factory?) has come a long way. While the case is fantastic the crystal on the Premier absolutely destroys the Bandit. I was very surprised how horrible the crystal on the Bandit is. Just tons of glare and it almost ruins the watch. Breitlings are supposed to be glare free. I have lots of GF watches and most have pretty decent AR (a little too blue not enough purple and still some glare) but I don't know what happened with the Bandit. Night and day between the two. The Premier's is almost invisible most of the time except for direct reflections. Crystals are important to me and the quality just is taken up a notch with the Premier. It's just a rich, pleasing watch to look at for me and with the green dial it's different from all my other watches.

That's why mine has a prof crystal...

JamesRR96

Horology Curious
1/5/20
I love this watch ..

Just read this whole thread and I totally agree the darker dials it sunken date wheel doesn't look so prominent. But the thickness compared to gen is a massive put off! It looks massive !