• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier finally released!

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Sunken dates are a big bummer in person IMO. Part of the look is the flush date at 6. It’s noticeable to the untrained eye. Some are ok with it and I get that.

For me, it’s not only a tell, but doesn’t look nice. I’d personally sacrifice the minute register for a flush dial, accept the tell in exchange for the aesthetic.

g007se

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19
Ok fair point - real shame then for this rep - I love the gen version of this watch
35a9862b7d63fb6cace37692df73750e.jpg

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Anyone have their reps yet? (Or gens) I'm looking for pictures of the case side slash marks. It's a cool characteristic and I was so tempted to get two of them but I just had to have the green one which doesn't have the slashes. I feel like I'm missing out on em so eye candy is greatly appreciated. I think I'll wait another week before asking Trusty what my status is (ordered 3/15/2020). The waiting is always a killer.

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Anyone have their reps yet? (Or gens) I'm looking for pictures of the case side slash marks. It's a cool characteristic and I was so tempted to get two of them but I just had to have the green one which doesn't have the slashes. I feel like I'm missing out on em so eye candy is greatly appreciated. I think I'll wait another week before asking Trusty what my status is (ordered 3/15/2020). The waiting is always a killer.

1c9d5d015e1fe5351a1a46ff0089b12c.jpg

0e85c69f3b0f23666ea3cdacba27d4d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I was going to pick one up but that sunken datewheel is the breaker. Damn.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Normally I wouldn’t care for a no-date chrono as there are so many excellent options. But between the different pushers and the lack of the sunken issue. I don’t know ...

Ahh heck, I’m already in line for this one fella. Get behind me. No cutting the queue.

Last edited:

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
Got my QC pics today which I approved. I'm thinking I should have gotten the grey as well. I think the picture on the timeographer hints the most at what the green dial will look closest to in real life. I'm kind of wanting to try it on some lighter tan colored straps to start off with.

r0IOp.jpg

r01at.jpg

r0YJF.jpg

r0Ok5.jpg

r0r83.jpg

r0nFE.jpg

r09p2.jpg

r08An.jpg

r0QzY.jpg

r0tvs.jpg

If you want to get rid of it pm me ????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

trickenicke725

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/18
Pittsburgh
Normally I wouldn’t care for a no-date chrono as there are so many excellent options. But between the different pushers and the lack of the sunken issue. I don’t know ...

Ahh heck, I’m already in line for this one fella. Get behind me. No cutting the queue.

Im right behind you, this would be huge

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
For those worried about sunken date wheel it looks pretty sunken on this gen Norton version xxxxxxhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKc9u6inqE........ I really don't think it will be that big of a deal and i don't think it should "kill" the watch for you like some expressed here. Also, being a more niche product it won't attract the typical "replica watch wearer" like maybe a rolex or flashy watch might. Come to think of it now though Breitling would probably not want this watch a niche product and would want it to be a mainstream elegant watch which could be a popular rep in that case. Eh, I'm glad mine is on the way. Can't wait! And just saw the new Chronomat release!!!! The wait for that rep is gonna kill me:D

lavenderguy

Horology Curious
21/10/16
anyone got the actual watch yet? very interested in the panda dial..was thinking of getting a Hamilton intra matic chrono coz Breitling premier is too pricey for me

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
anyone got the actual watch yet? very interested in the panda dial..was thinking of getting a Hamilton intra matic chrono coz Breitling premier is too pricey for me

I ordered last week, should get qc somewhere these days, but i went for the green one ????

lavenderguy

Horology Curious
21/10/16
I ordered last week, should get qc somewhere these days, but i went for the green one ????

it;s ok..just share your overall feel..maybe I will go for other colours since I am goin for Hamilton Intra Matic..since i got 1 panda dial, might as just well go for other...anticipating your review then!~