• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier finally released!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Man, the blue and gray look so good... I thought I had settled on a sea master but after looking at these pics I just don’t know

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Man, the blue and gray look so good... I thought I had settled on a sea master but after looking at these pics I just don’t know

Ditch one of your Navis for the Premier, and get a Seamaster as well. The VSF SMP300s are NWBIG in my opinion, as I owned both gen and rep. Unless I looked at the serial number, I couldn't tell which one was which without a caliper or a loupe. More importantly, they FEEL as good as gen. For me, the feel is more important than a visual detail. A lot of reps have certain visual details correct, but they feel "off" in your hands and on your wrist.

spikeyjac

Looking Around
7/5/16
Finally got mine. Very happy with the end result. Nicely executed watch with quality finish and construction. Would definitely recommend!

JxgGv.jpg

JxcCK.jpg

JxVi8.jpg

that looks fantastic! Love the new logo.

Reactions: MarquisSalace

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Already got tracking for my blue dial one of these. It unfortunately found its way to Saudi do not telling when it’ll arrive. Previous order still waiting 17 days later!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Last edited:

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I could only find it on eBay for a decent price. It is a Breitling Bracelet 452A. Here is the link to my purchase. I have paid in the $650-$750 range. Both came from a jewelry store. A Gen that is new is $1350.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Breitling-B...72.m2749.l2649

Be careful on eBay. They have one for sale without the end links.

https://www.authenticwatches.com/se...g 22mm Navitimer Polished Steel Bracelet 452A

Silly question, and I think you’ve already answered this, but can’t I find the end links somewhere and then just use one of my navitimer bracelets?

Watch-a-say

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
For those who have one of these, how does the 15mm thickness feel on wrist? The panda dial looks so good but 15mm does seem a bit too thick... If you have any more shots of how the date wheel looks, that'd be great!

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
For those who have one of these, how does the 15mm thickness feel on wrist? The panda dial looks so good but 15mm does seem a bit too thick... If you have any more shots of how the date wheel looks, that'd be great!

I was literally wondering about the same exact thing. My QC came and my jaw dropped when I saw how thick it was...
e0946b2be75445091f4ab5ac62d0b92e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Man, I absolutely love the premier and how it feels on my wrist.. the thickness is nothing, it sits really well — at least on my wrist anyway.. it feels smaller than some of my others even with the 15mm thickness..

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Man, I absolutely love the premier and how it feels on my wrist.. the thickness is nothing, it sits really well — at least on my wrist anyway.. it feels smaller than some of my others even with the 15mm thickness..

How big is your wrist? Mine is pretty tiny. 6-6.25”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnBranon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/21
Hello everyone !
I gifted a GF B01 to my dad last month, bought here M2M. The 11 o’clock index is crooked. Anyone knows how index is fixed to the dial ? Just glued or feet in dial ? I which I could fix that, my cousinsUK order arrives in a few days with hands lever etc.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Hello everyone !
I gifted a GF B01 to my dad last month, bought here M2M. The 11 o’clock index is crooked. Anyone knows how index is fixed to the dial ? Just glued or feet in dial ? I which I could fix that, my cousinsUK order arrives in a few days with hands lever etc.

Can you post a pic of the watch dial with the sweeping chrono seconds hand over the 11 marker? That may help in advising you the best way how to fix it.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hello everyone !

Most likely the marker has feet on it which aid in positioning the marker while it is glued on.

How to fix crooked markers - DIY