• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling ana-digi reps?

V-Fi

Horology Curious
23/4/19
As per the title, anyone know of existing reps for Aerospace, Airwolf, Chronospace, etc models that have the analog/digital combo? I have a few gen Tissot models with that feature and I really enjoy them. If Tissot can make a pretty nice one for $500 or less, seems like there could be a decent rep Breitling out there.

Anyone ever encounter such a thing? I've looked with no success but maybe I just missed them.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
As per the title, anyone know of existing reps for Aerospace, Airwolf, Chronospace, etc models that have the analog/digital combo? I have a few gen Tissot models with that feature and I really enjoy them. If Tissot can make a pretty nice one for $500 or less, seems like there could be a decent rep Breitling out there.

Anyone ever encounter such a thing? I've looked with no success but maybe I just missed them.

Yes, there are. But those are cheap reps that you definitely should stay far away from. Our trusted dealer's don't sell them,

​​​​You could consider a Bell & Ross 03-88. It uses the same gen eta moment as Breitling.

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
yep, the Bell & Ross 03-88 model is a good one. Only issue I saw on it was the bezel numerals don’t completely line up with the dial, but it’s a small issue.

Last edited:

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
The Bell & Ross quartz was available years ago, but you would never be able to get it now.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
20190130_210842_zpsgv0roisz.jpg

V-Fi

Horology Curious
23/4/19
That Bell & Ross 03-88 does look pretty nice. If rep makers can do that one then I don't see why they don't also do some of the Breitling models. Maybe it's just me but I feel that digital and quartz reps should be far more easy to accomplish than automatics, for various reasons.