• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V9 FACTORY Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 Swissair Edition

@(^_^)@

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
original from https://weidian.com/item_classes.html?userid=1878165008&c=130878313

Translation from google transtation

V9 Breitling Air Chrono 1 Series B01 Air Special Edition watches (black face-Switzerland air Swissair, white face-global air air TWA, blue face-Pan Am) Pan Am, This is the first capsule series of Breitling, which has been launched in Breitling's various college stores in April, 2019. All three wristwatches are equipped with loaded two-way rotation and turn bezels, equipped with famous circular flying sliders, which can perform all-round calculations of off and navigation in flight and navigation. The V9 factory has the original weight of the factory, and it has been removed from the original one by one, and the new components of each component have been re-analyzed. The new mold has been analyzed and the mold has been opened. , Currently on the market truly comparable to the original centennial decorated century version of the original, diameter 43mm * thickness 15mm, equipped with Shanghai 7750 timing machine self-motivation core, handmade mad horse skin A watch with a strap, a unique and straight pointer, gives the wristwatch a dynamic look and classic interpretation of the classics.
Buy Reasons to buy:

1. High-end small public, style is Ji Ji Nian 70s three major commercial airline companies in the 1970s, no wings next to the LOGO, through the bottom watermark design, not easy to hit the table, forced greatly improved ;

2. The function is the same as the original, and it has the two-way rotating bezel and `` famous '' ring-shaped flying track slider, as well as cumulative timing function;

3. The faces are the same, although the faces are complex and complex, the scale and the font content are more, but thanks to the goodness of the original installation and opening, don't miss every detail , The font size is the same as that of the clear, and the original size is very high;

4. Mirror surface is transparent, Mirror surface is not only scratch-resistant, but also extremely transparent. It looks like from all angles and has no mirror surface, which is more convenient for reading.

5Sqq4.jpg

5SIXI.jpg

5SObc.jpg

5SyUX.jpg

5S1Qi.jpg

5S9Rb.jpg

5S6hp.jpg

5S8n5.jpg

5SrsF.jpg

5SBZt.jpg

5SQI2.jpg

5SlXE.jpg

5Spxn.jpg

5SPW3.jpg

5STQs.jpg

5Sk2D.jpg

5Swnk.jpg

5S4uo.jpg

5SsZJ.jpg

5SuIP.jpg

5SvdW.jpg

5S7xS.jpg

5SNWQ.jpg

5SRlL.jpg

5SffR.jpg

5SG28.jpg

5SS6K.jpg

5S0uv.jpg

5Sxj1.jpg

video link

[video]https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ3ODU4MDcwNA==.html?firsttime=51[/video]

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Very interesting, keen to see some more pics once TDs and others get them.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
What's the movement going to be on these? Is it 7750? If so, the sunken date wheel...

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I was excited about that they replicated these models.
However, there are four errors on the V9F.

1. The genuine one is about 14.25mm thickness. V9F version is about 15.6mm. (—> hmm okay, it is an understandable error for a replica watch :)

2. The bezel tachymeter is slightly not synced, little bit misaligned. (—> uh oh :)

3. Sunken date wheel (—> hmm okay, it is an understandable error for a replica watch :)

4. There is a stupid typo error (RAN AM, instead of PAN AM) on the back of the PAN AM model. (—> oh no! wow:( really? )

I doubt that V9F maker dissected the genuine actual sample. Maybe they just have enough engineering skills to replicate it after viewing some pictures on the Internet.

I always am amazed that the Chinese replica makers replicated the complex watch and then they just simply ruined the replica watch by doing this kind of stupid typo errors).

Although the V9F replicated this watch overally good, but the typo error like RAN AM instead of PAM AM is not acceptable because PAN AM is the main theme of this specific watch model.

The other maker OXF DF didn’t do this typo error for this watch model’s back side open case cover. Although each maker’s version has their own flaws, but the typo error like RAN AM instead of PAN AM is just not the flaw that can be ignored, especially for the PAN AM edition watch which is the main theme os this specific watch model.

Reactions: tkingjr

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
wow... “R”AN AM instead of “P”AN AM

RAN AM for a watch that has PAN AM theme.

65f9adf5892bedd5df516f5ca0156169.jpg

I was excited about that they replicated these models.
However, there are four errors on the V9F.

1. The genuine one is about 14.25mm thickness. V9F version is about 15.6mm. (—> hmm okay, it is an understandable error for a replica watch :)

2. The bezel tachymeter is slightly not synced, little bit misaligned. (—> uh oh :)

3. Sunken date wheel (—> hmm okay, it is an understandable error for a replica watch :)

4. There is a stupid typo error (RAN AM, instead of PAN AM) on the back of the PAN AM model. (—> oh no! wow:( really? )

I doubt that V9F maker dissected the genuine actual sample. Maybe they just have enough engineering skills to replicate it after viewing some pictures on the Internet.

I always am amazed that the Chinese replica makers replicated the complex watch and then they just simply ruined the replica watch by doing this kind of stupid typo errors).

Although the V9F replicated this watch overally good, but the typo error like RAN AM instead of PAM AM is not acceptable because PAN AM is the main theme of this specific watch model.

The other maker OXF DF didn’t do this typo error for this watch model’s back side open case cover. Although each maker’s version has their own flaws, but the typo error like RAN AM instead of PAN AM is just not the flaw that can be ignored, especially for the PAN AM edition watch which is the main theme os this specific watch model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

V9F maker please! you can do better! the typo error like RAN AM instead of PAN AM is just not the flaw that can be ignored, especially for the PAN AM edition watch which is the main theme os this specific watch model.

CptPlanet

24/4/19
Was so excited to get this until someone pointed out the RAN AM. Unacceptable for the price. :(

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
These are all gen pics, the rep does not look that great...same old issues

https://www.intime05.co/breitling/64...her-strap.html

There are two factories making these reps. The OXF and V9F. I might buy the V9F version just for the bezel alone - its the first bezel to use the right numeral font and have the markers go all the way down to the edge. Might make a good base for a project. I’m not a fan of any of these garish color combos, but a simple black dial would be tasty.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

V9F maker please! you can do better! the typo error like RAN AM instead of PAN AM is just not the flaw that can be ignored, especially for the PAN AM edition watch which is the main theme os this specific watch model.

You would think the factories would learn and have RWI proofread the watch. They would save a lot of money since we work so cheap. This is the 3rd typo I have seen on new released Breitling's since I joined.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
There are two factories making these reps. The OXF and V9F. I might buy the V9F version just for the bezel alone - its the first bezel to use the right numeral font and have the markers go all the way down to the edge. Might make a good base for a project. I’m not a fan of any of these garish color combos, but a simple black dial would be tasty.

What’s weird about these special editions, if you look at the gen websites, and I noticed it in person at the ADs as well, the dial markers don’t go down all the way as they do on most newer navitimers. Just an observation. All the way down is much better.

Reactions: vcappp

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
OMG.. these are some of the most atrociously awful watches ever made by Breitling. That's not even an opinion; its a factual statement. The misspelling of "RAN AM" might actually make the watch slightly more desirable as an object of humor.

These watches are ABSOLUTELY NWBIG they shouldn'y have ever left the designer's drawing board. Makes me wonder, how is there not a single person in a position of influence at Breitling, that no one put a stop to these monstrosities? Rolex's Clownmaster is laughing at these things.

Crazynoob

10/3/20
STRAYA
It is really such a shame that they cant spell properly, as i was planning to buy the Captain America Colour scheme one as my first rep, might have to settle for the Swiss Air black edition.

Dino888

1/3/20
BC Canada
Ah I was really looking forward to grabbing one of these...... I'm still debating this over omega speedmaster and noob rolex daytona (I dont think I can pull off a daytona and I already have a seamaster rep)

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Dino888 go for the noob Daytona. It is head and shoulders above the others in terms of quality and accuracy. Plus the 4130 clone movement is about as good as a rep movement gets!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Dino888

Dino888

1/3/20
BC Canada
Thank you OldNavitimer I think I am going to settle on that, I have been doing days on days research for a chrono with a white bezel and I think I'll just settle on this daytona for the next one :D

Last edited:

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Thank you OldNavitimer I think I am going to settle on that, I have been doing days on days research for a chrono with a white bezel and I think I'll just settle on this daytona for the next one :D

I’ve had several of the noob v2 / v2.2 / v3. I just got a black v3 and it really is amazing!

9xcI1.jpg

9xgdj.jpg

9xVZv.jpg

1sZ4b.jpg

1sD1i.jpg

1Mxe4.jpg

1MGmv.jpg

I also highly recommend the 116519 WG on Oysterflex.

9JjWI.jpg

9JDx4.jpg

9JzQc.jpg

9JK2i.jpg

9J3fX.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020 and Dino888