• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V9 FACTORY Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 43 Swissair Edition

CptPlanet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/19
Last edited:

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
...man, I really hope v9 factory makes an actual navitimer b01. The bezel is pretty good compared to any others. Also, if a sunken date wheel we must have, this looks better than any other - at least from what I’ve seen (I just ordered the GF and it didn’t appear as bad as the JF)!
...well I don’t know... I just went back and looked at the date wheel again... it’s sinking faster with every glance...

maybe I just want the bezel!!
they stretch down and toward the dial but don’t stretch Halfway up the bezel like some of the others...

and oxf, how you gonna make good bezel markers on these colorful reps and completely blunder your bezels on your regular navitimers??
oh well!
rant over...

Hybrice

Horology Curious
5/6/20
I do like a Navi, but these things are so gaudy, I can't come around to them.

Watch_Lover1234

Horology Curious
24/2/21
Hi,

Anyone know where to find the best replica of the following: [h=1]NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 TWA[/h] Thanks a lot in advance!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Hi,

Anyone know where to find the best replica of the following: [h=1]NAVITIMER B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 TWA[/h] Thanks a lot in advance!

I was literally about to go my TD’s website and order the black dial but the raid on v9 beat me to it..
I want to say there are 2 or 3 different factories who make this rep...
go to both intime05.co and trustytime.io And you can see all the factories..

Watch_Lover1234

Horology Curious
24/2/21
That is super helpful, thank you! Any preference between these 2 sellers? I'm not too price sensitive but I'd like to have the highest replica quality as possible. Thanks, again!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
That is super helpful, thank you! Any preference between these 2 sellers? I'm not too price sensitive but I'd like to have the highest replica quality as possible. Thanks, again!

I’m not too sure... I’d have to go back and look to see which factories make this watch...
yhete are a few things to look out for for sure... like date wheel font, slide rule markers going all the way to end and meeting the dial markers with no space between them...
mine if them had a bad and I mean horribly bad misspelling on the car back..it says ran am instead of pan am...
send me a pm and I’ll help you wade through it if you want//: