• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help: Franken navitimer b01

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
As for the rep caseback, your best bet would be a WTB thread or looking for a rep case in the M2M section. I have been doing that for about 6 months with no luck, worst case scenario, I'll have to buy a Superocean 46 Chrono case and just take the case back from it. I also emailed PureTime but they told me they can't sell parts like pushers or the case back.
Chazingtime took my order but if I can find a gen one.... they will deliver it after Chinese new year...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
But hope to find a gen one, than the watch will be completely OEM.

Completely understand, my Superocean Chronograph A13320 would be all gen if I had the case back, I was told Breitling only give case backs on exchange as they have the serial number on them. I imagine the transferring and assigning of the new serial being overly bureaucratic thus making the request to get a new case back from Breitling impossible.

The only way to get the case back would be by purchasing a complete case set or a damaged watch to restore (but it wouldn't make a lot of sense since you already have everything).

Navi Fan

Looking Around
17/6/20
Quick question, will a gen dial from a A23322 Navitimer fit the BP Navitimer 1:1?

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
It might fit.

I think I will sell the whole project...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk