• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welche Breitling SiperOcean Heritage Lünette ?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Nichts

This is an English speaking forum, please respect that or go to the German speaking section

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
sorry, i didnt notice that. I want to buy this Breitling watch : https://www.intime05.co/breitling/5...-bezel-ss-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

It costs 328 $. This Watch has an ceramic bezel. The normal bezel costs 268 $. Is the ceramic bezel worth it ?
Thank you very much

You have to be careful when you are buying on price. The difference in quality between factories is significant. In general, GF makes the best Brietlings, OMF is 2nd tier, ANF is 3rd tier. Ask you TD who the maker is. I have this watch from ANF. I don't think GF makes a SuperOcean 46mm. They are reluctant because the Chinese don't like 46mm watches. I also have the Chrono version from OMF. If you can't get a factory name I would not buy it.

Reactions: P@t and Gokzilla

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Thank you very much for help. Better i ask Ryan which factory. I thought all of them comes from intime05.co

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Thank you very much for help. Better i ask Ryan which factory. I thought all of them comes from intime05.co

Intime is a dealer. They sell watches from all the factories. Factories make watches, TD's sell watches.
Factories are: noob, GF, VSF V6F, OMF etc
TD's: intime, puretime trust etc