• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question: TransOcean White dail

Mrpong

15/9/19
Hi I just read the consensual list and have few questions about Breitling TransOcean. I think it may be proper to discuss in here.

1. It has been listed in the consensual list only for blue dail for long time. Does it imply that there are some flaws or cosmetic defects in white and black model?
2. I checked out the TransOcean white at TD here

As you may see, the one in ntime looks like ivory. Is it supposed to be white as per gen? Is this the reason why white and black are not included in the consensual list?

Thank you!

Last edited:

IntenseImage

16/6/19
I havent done a full dive into the back story but I believe all 3 might qualify. I havent seen a gen in person, yet ... but i believe its technically a silver dial not white/ivory. If thats the case, then the V7F "white" is correct as it is more silver than anything in person.

Reactions: Mrpong

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
1 IMO the white is also a super rep
2 the gen is also not exactly white (since it is made out of silver). I've compared the rep with the gen side by side and the dials are in the same white shade

Reactions: Mrpong

Mrpong

15/9/19
I havent done a full dive into the back story but I believe all 3 might qualify. I havent seen a gen in person, yet ... but i believe its technically a silver dial not white/ivory. If thats the case, then the V7F "white" is correct as it is more silver than anything in person.

Thanks!

Mrpong

15/9/19
1 IMO the white is also a super rep
2 the gen is also not exactly white (since it is made out of silver). I've compared the rep with the gen side by side and the dials are in the same white shade

Great. That's nice