• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I want a GF Breitling SA 48mm

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
How hard would it be to make them rep the super avenger? I would get one or two for sure!

GF responded to this question after H Factory never recovered from being raided. The Chinese market is GF's largest market. The Chinese tend not to wear a watch larger than 42mm so GF felt the would not recover their significant investment.

The only place to find them is on M2M or lower your expectations and buy a cheap quartz version. I happen to have a Gen, an H Factory Rep, and a low-end quartz SA. When they come up for sale on M2M you have to be fast. Three years ago somehow Perfect Clones was able to buy up the leftover parts and watches from H Factory's demise to make 30 black dial SA watches. These 30 sold out very fast. I tried to buy a second one before I received my first. They were gone.

Reactions: Haltec

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
are you interested in selling the h factory SA? (ofc as a sales post) i would franken that dail and brezel + gen hands would make it a beauty

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
tkingjr i understand, do you have any pictures with gen/rep side by side?
Here is the Gen vs Rep photos. The Rep has a Gen Dial. I bought the Gen in 2007.

4-SA-Gen.jpg

5-SA-Rep.jpg

Last edited:

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
tkingjr
got myself this beauty after a looong hunt, thanks alot for posting those pictures rep/gen i would not own this amazing franken today,
spec's: Gen movement brand new (the serial matches the model) Gen dial Gen hands! H Factory base (brand new)
rep rubber with clasp that i can not tell if is real or rep
Gen gaskets and seals pressure tested to 100m assembled by a breitling service worker and it runs +1s / day its a beast Gen bracelet is on my wish list.

Reactions: tkingjr