• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Chronomat 44 by GF - Thoughts?

slashFAslash

21/7/18
There's a thread on this release but the thread is labelled chronomat 41 although it discusses the 44

Reactions: tkingjr

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
MarkMarky Here are my pics of all my Breitlings. One pic of all my Breitling in one pic. Each of the 3 sections straight on photos. Keep in mind I would starve as a photographer. Plus two more are inbound. Out of the 35 watches, 6 are Gen.

Reactions: MarkMarky

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
and the award to the biggest breitling collection goes to :)lol , think id spend forever choose what to wear

Reactions: tkingjr

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
MarkMarky Here are my pics of all my Breitlings. One pic of all my Breitling in one pic. Each of the 3 sections straight on photos. Keep in mind I would starve as a photographer. Plus two more are inbound. Out of the 35 watches, 6 are Gen.

Holy moly!! AWESOME Collection there and these are just Breitlings! Just stunning! Wear it in good health!

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
My other hobby is woodworking. I made three of the 36 watch winder cases to hold all my watches, including future purchases. But I am getting worried I will have to make one or two more.
Great.. awesome! I know these are very expensive at 36 winders storages.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Holy moly!! AWESOME Collection there and these are just Breitlings! Just stunning! Wear it in good health!

What is the second one from the bottom right mate? Is it 43mm GF Avenger with black dial?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

What is the second one from the bottom right mate? Is it 43mm GF Avenger with black dial?

Reactions: KJ2020

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
What is the second one from the bottom right mate? Is it 43mm GF Avenger with a black dial?

You are very observant. The watch is a Breitling 45mm Skyland Avenger A13380 from H Factory in August 2016. H Factory was seized in 2017 and never recovered. The only Breitling Rep better than H factory at the time was a Gen Breitling. The two SA's to the left of the Skyland are made by Breitling and H Factory. I have to look at the serial number to tell which is the Gen.

https://www.breitlingsource.com/watch_details/Avenger_214.html

ZtfkJ3.jpg

Last edited:

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
You are very observant. The watch is a Breitling 45mm Skyland Avenger A13380 from H Factory in August 2016. H Factory was seized in 2017 and never recovered. The only Breitling Rep better than H factory at the time was a Gen Breitling. The two SA's to the left of the Skyland are made by Breitling and H Factory. I have to look at the serial number to tell which is the Gen.

https://www.breitlingsource.com/watch_details/Avenger_214.html

ZtfkJ3.jpg

Looks really nice! I have had a H factory Blue Steelfish years ago and sold it for no reason really and now regret it.