• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Baselworld 2019 Breitling Superocean

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Yeah, me too. No idea what are the factories waiting for... This looks really easy to rep.

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Yeah, me too. No idea what are the factories waiting for... This looks really easy to rep.

Knowing that GF did similar watches/reps in the past, it would be obvious that they would pick one or more from the above models to rep. On the other side we just heard back a few weeks ago that they had problems producing the SOH II bezel and that was a big setback in the process, in terms of time, even they produce the same model already a long time. Looks like these models have the same type of bezels, partly ceramic. Anyway, hope they consider to start with some of these soon.

The blue/DLC model is a 48". That's like a Big Ben on the wrist...

Here some info about models/sizes: https://www.watchcollectinglifestyle...19-introducing

Last edited:
Reactions: John Abel

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
48mm would look just ridiculous on my wrist :rolleyes:​​​​​​
I would buy the 42 or 44 on SS :)
I wanted to buy the SOH 42MM, but my TD is out of stock :( love the Breitling watches. Just like you said, I hope that they will consider making these new models. BTW the new Colt is also damn sexy :cool:

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
This is the one I would gladly buy for Mrs. if (super)repped.

18_Superocean-36-with-white-dial-and-white-Diver-Pro-III-rubber-strap_21699_19-03-19.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929 and P@t

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Anyone hear anything about these?

I can't imagine them not getting repped.....
I would spring for 1 or more of these. GF?

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Nanook65

Yeah, I have no idea why there is no rep of these beautiful watches. I hope we will get it after the CNY... But this is just me and my hope :D

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Nanook65

Yeah, I have no idea why there is no rep of these beautiful watches. I hope we will get it after the CNY... But this is just me and my hope :D

It is my hope too. I know things are just starting to get back to normal, but I really would have thought these would be repped by now.

Anyone know anything?

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Nanook65
I know that it's still not the answer to your question, but I am also dissapointed that we still don't have the new Breitling Colt rep :( it looks even easier to rep than the new superocean...

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
Yeah not sure that we will see these repped by GF soon...
I'm under the impression that they
​​prefer to make unrealistically complicated watches like the avenger hurricane with a fake B01 movement and a shitty crystal.

If they bothered to rep the easy ones like the new superocean (all with sw200/a2824), or the new navitimers and premiers with 7750 movements, these would sell like hotcakes.

But hey these watches are too easy to make...

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19

You could always get a shitter from the gate while you wait.
Rubber or metal strap $75

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
How did you work that out?
There is an aftersales market for low-end reps just like there is for higher-end reps.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
How did you work that out?
There is an aftersales market for low-end reps just like there is for higher-end reps.
Think his statement has more to do with if the movement stops working since the movements are not the best on these. The price of a service costs as much as the watch and swapping the movement is twice if not three times as much ... If the movement stops, it'll be worth nothing because it will make more sense financially to just buy a new one.