• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Chronomat 44 B01 GF 1:1 Best Edition

REP92

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Hallo liebes RWI forum bin ein aktiver leser dieses forums und nun habe ich mich registriert. Habe bei intime04.co (ryan) die breitling chronomat von gf bestellt mit dem 7750. ist diese rep wirklich so gut?? Was ist mit dem 7750 viele meinen sec@9 ist stabil andere wiederrum meinen das es unstabil und sehr schnell kaputt geht. Freue mich auf eure meinungen.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: vcappp

REP92

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Hello i see all threads are in english. So i think i am wrong here for german? Please help me

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
The short answer is YES. GF makes the best Breitling Reps. JF also makes excellent Chronomats.
Die kurze Antwort lautet JA. GF macht die besten Breitling-Reps. JF macht auch hervorragende Chronomats
I had to use Google translator.

REP92

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Is the watch waterproof to take a shower or a bath?? Normally with noob i have never problem

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
After almost 2 weeks of waiting for QC I was told these are not in stock.... UGH

Yup. I have had an order in since for the JF version since Jan 24th and a GF version since March 3rd. ....Out of stock. The JF is nice but the case back is wrong so i only wanted the watch if the case back is correct. Plus to slow down my order I wanted 2 case backs so i can replace the wrong one. So in the end I just leave my order with my TD and wait.

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
Yup. I have had an order in since for the JF version since Jan 24th and a GF version since March 3rd. ....Out of stock. The JF is nice but the case back is wrong so i only wanted the watch if the case back is correct. Plus to slow down my order I wanted 2 case backs so i can replace the wrong one. So in the end I just leave my order with my TD and wait.

what if you leave the order with them for too long, does it get lost with the papers?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Minty Hummer I have waited 4 months twice. An Omega Chrono and a GF Avenger Blackbird. My TD has never lost an order or my money. The Omega was advertised with a sapphire glass. They tried sending plain glass but my TD caught it. I just waited becasue I was paying for the sapphire. The Blackbird was one of GF's first Brietlings. They made the crown out of steel instead if Ti. The steel was gauling the Ti and the DLC color was way off so I waited till they solved the problem.

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
Minty Hummer I have waited 4 months twice. An Omega Chrono and a GF Avenger Blackbird. My TD has never lost an order or my money. The Omega was advertised with a sapphire glass. They tried sending plain glass but my TD caught it. I just waited becasue I was paying for the sapphire. The Blackbird was one of GF's first Brietlings. They made the crown out of steel instead if Ti. The steel was gauling the Ti and the DLC color was way off so I waited till they solved the problem.

wow 4 months is alot! i've been waiting for a month now for an out of stock GF breitling, they told me to wait for the new batch but i wonder for how long