• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can you please tell me if they both are the same watches ? Breitling Avenger II chrono

Toksic

Known Member
25/10/18
tkingjr thanks a lot mate. I am thinking of buying these for my watch but they are 24-20 not 22-20 which fit Bandit. ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Toksic

Known Member
25/10/18
The Bandit strap is 22-20.

Hi tkingjr, just wanted to ask if your avenger makes a grinding sound when you shake it? Coz I think mine does. The seem like the movement rubs agains the casing or something. Do you think if I get it serviced and oiled up it be be ok?

Sent from the RWI App

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hi tkingjr, just wanted to ask if your avenger makes a grinding sound when you shake it? Coz I think mine does. The seem like the movement rubs agains the casing or something. Do you think if I get it serviced and oiled up it be ok?

Sent from the RWI App

I would get it serviced. My skill set only allows me to adjust the time faster or slower. I would find a watchmaker that will work on Reps near you. Rep's will require service so it is good to find a watchmaker that will help you. You will need the watchmaker when you receive a watch that is DOA. (Dead on arrival). It happens. It is a better choice to get them serviced rather than sending the watch back to China.

Toksic

Known Member
25/10/18
I would get it serviced. My skill set only allows me to adjust the time faster or slower. I would find a watchmaker that will work on Reps near you. Rep's will require service so it is good to find a watchmaker that will help you. You will need the watchmaker when you receive a watch that is DOA. (Dead on arrival). It happens. It is a better choice to get them serviced rather than sending the watch back to China.

I totally agree. Would you know where can i find watch repairs/service on this forum. did a few searches but to no avail. I will prefer in UK as do not wish to post watch anywhere outside Uk