Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Can you please tell me if they both are the same watches ? Breitling Avenger II chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    @Alangep i got the watch from TD Asian7750. This is my second buy off him. I already bought a Noob V9 black dial last November. Now I think i like the hulk better and thinking of replacing with one.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Toksic View Post
      tkingjr Thanks a lot man it worked like a dream. Really appreciate you help. Please have a look at the pictures and let me know what you think? Initially i though the date "6" is not centred as more gap on the bottom. Then i asked for pictures of other dates and think it was the angle of the pic taken rather than date itself. Really loving the watch so far. Thanks again for all your input.
      I would accept the watch. The 28th looks good. I just might be who wound and set the time. If the 28th was off it would make sense the date wheel was in the wrong position

      Comment


        #18
        Guys is there a way to tell if these Diver Pro 3 strap is genuine ? or will we have to take his work for it. He is very close to my house and i can go collect it in person. Opinions please.

        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/breitling...cAAOSwI7ZcatZA

        Comment


          #19
          The gen rubber straps are more flexible. The other plus is the 100% rating. I don't think he would jeopardize his 100% for 55 euro.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Toksic View Post
            Guys is there a way to tell if these Diver Pro 3 strap is genuine ? or will we have to take his work for it. He is very close to my house and i can go collect it in person. Opinions please.

            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/breitling...cAAOSwI7ZcatZA
            Here is the source I have used in the UK for comparison. I bought Gen Aero straps

            https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine...8AAOSwnDZUAfAc


            Comment


              #21
              tkingjr thanks a lot mate. I am thinking of buying these for my watch but they are 24-20 not 22-20 which fit Bandit. ????


              Sent from my iPhone using RWI

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Toksic View Post
                tkingjr thanks a lot mate. I am thinking of buying these for my watch but they are 24-20 not 22-20 which fit Bandit. ????


                Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                The Bandit strap is 22-20.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by tkingjr View Post

                  The Bandit strap is 22-20.
                  Hi tkingjr, just wanted to ask if your avenger makes a grinding sound when you shake it? Coz I think mine does. The seem like the movement rubs agains the casing or something. Do you think if I get it serviced and oiled up it be be ok?



                  Sent from the RWI App

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Toksic View Post

                    Hi tkingjr, just wanted to ask if your avenger makes a grinding sound when you shake it? Coz I think mine does. The seem like the movement rubs agains the casing or something. Do you think if I get it serviced and oiled up it be ok?



                    Sent from the RWI App
                    I would get it serviced. My skill set only allows me to adjust the time faster or slower. I would find a watchmaker that will work on Reps near you. Rep's will require service so it is good to find a watchmaker that will help you. You will need the watchmaker when you receive a watch that is DOA. (Dead on arrival). It happens. It is a better choice to get them serviced rather than sending the watch back to China.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by tkingjr View Post

                      I would get it serviced. My skill set only allows me to adjust the time faster or slower. I would find a watchmaker that will work on Reps near you. Rep's will require service so it is good to find a watchmaker that will help you. You will need the watchmaker when you receive a watch that is DOA. (Dead on arrival). It happens. It is a better choice to get them serviced rather than sending the watch back to China.
                      I totally agree. Would you know where can i find watch repairs/service on this forum. did a few searches but to no avail. I will prefer in UK as do not wish to post watch anywhere outside Uk

                      Comment


                        #26
                        I found ado213 He is a watchmaker in UK

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by tkingjr View Post
                          I found ado213 He is a watchmaker in UK
                          Thanks tkingjr. He is on holiday so will wait until he gets back and replies to my PM.


                          Sent from the RWI App

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X