• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF news?

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
It’s a great watch, post some pics once you receive it.

Will do have a quick order through CT (was concerned on stock so asked for PP) allowing me to pay via PP as a returning customer (only 1 previous order) and mentioned I was an RWI member.

Still wearing my new HK edition Seawolf they supplied last week, although I'm convinced the 9 marker is very slightly wonky. Annoying me when it shouldn't.

Can see my Breitling collection expanding fast at this rate!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Will do have a quick order through CT (was concerned on stock so asked for PP) allowing me to pay via PP as a returning customer (only 1 previous order) and mentioned I was an RWI member.

Still wearing my new HK edition Seawolf they supplied last week, although I'm convinced the 9 marker is very slightly wonky. Annoying me when it shouldn't.

Nice choices, it is addictive...take out a loan, sell a kidney just buy buy buy...no don’t.

But seriously there are some very good GF releases that rival the cost of gens that are amazing:)

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

We are delighted to help you feed your Breitling addiction.

Reactions: P@t and Baleno3

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Reactions: Baleno3

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
My QC has arrived if anyone in the know would like to confirm a gf version.

Looks like it has some rough white edges on the Pearl overspilling on to the bezel.

https://picr.me/image/VWdNFR
https://picr.me/image/VWdluZ

Sent from the RWI App

You are right pearl does not look good spilling over the ring:(

I have only seen one other ordered since GF return and the pearl was good, however the date font has changed, not horrible but different to gen. Like yours the date font is different to super rep original release and gen, 8, 2 etc are different, see mine:
249C7E19-64B7-442B-B3F2-8057432A20E1f53cfdb3707e2e89.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and Baleno3

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
Thanks for the feedback guys I'm glad it wasn't just me. You never know how fussy you should be but this seemed beyond the boundary.

I've rejected so will see what they come back with.

Also I never seem to get the sapphire glass label or angled reflection shot (what's the word?) last time with this TD.

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Thanks for the feedback guys I'm glad it wasn't just me. You never know how fussy you should be but this seemed beyond the boundary.

I've rejected so will see what they come back with.

Also I never seem to get the sapphire glass label or angled reflection shot (what's the word?) last time with this TD.

Mate, before rejecting just check with the TD that the plastic protection isn't still over the pearl as that can distort the picture.

Reactions: Baleno3