• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF news?

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
So the last restock of GF wasnt successful for me because most watches were sold within 24 hours, at this very moment there are few GMT's left to purchase but thats it :cry:. Now the real question is how do I know if there is going to be another restock? :facepalm:

Do you guys just message TD's every now and then or do you have news source?:thinking:

Reactions: vcappp

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Heard they are back with a few posting about orders, doubt they are new stock as they appear to be all the old releases. Interesting to see if any new listings pop up on any TD sites but for now it just looks like they have reinstated the pre bust stock items.

JJS123

12/3/18
Conus
I just picked up a Superocean II 44 Special Blacksteel from Ryan at InTime. I'm sure it was from GF's old stock but I'm super excited to get one of these back on my wrist. I C&R'ed one of these when they first came out and I regretted selling it since the day I sold it. Hopefully GF starts to manufacture some new watches. I would love to see them rep the Chronoliner at some point in the future.

Reactions: Katarsis

Bedum

Known Member
31/7/18
I bought a GF SOH II 42mm on mesh from Ryan this week. Received the QC pics this morning.

Bedum

Known Member
31/7/18
tkingjr Indeed! As you know I tried to find one m2m with a few I knew had one, but this effort resulted without success. So really glad I managed to get a hold on one brand new while there is still some stock!

JJS123

12/3/18
Conus
f877e59e58ed013dd2ca5e8393ccd9d9.jpg

GF just landed today!! I immediately threw on my gen Diver Pro III rubber. I can’t believe I once owned this beauty and sold it. I definitely won’t make that mistake again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
f877e59e58ed013dd2ca5e8393ccd9d9.jpg

GF just landed today!! I immediately threw on my gen Diver Pro III rubber. I can’t believe I once owned this beauty and sold it. I definitely won’t make that mistake again.

More pics?? Trying to see what the dlc looks like please... the gen case seems very matte like it was bead blasted prior to dlc coating. Cheers

JJS123

12/3/18
Conus
More pics?? Trying to see what the dlc looks like please... the gen case seems very matte like it was bead blasted prior to dlc coating. Cheers

The dlc is fantastic and virtually identical to the gen. It’s hard to photograph and get a true representation because of the way the light reflects. Here is my best attempt to photograph the case.
20d88c798ca6ceff056dcf71b4c57cb8.jpg

014fcad02196a5ed9bd1e493a562400c.jpg

Reactions: Therion666

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I managed to pick up a blue special a couple months ago. It is one of the best breritling reps I have ever owned. I will not sell mine.

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
The dlc is fantastic and virtually identical to the gen. It’s hard to photograph and get a true representation because of the way the light reflects. Here is my best attempt to photograph the case.
20d88c798ca6ceff056dcf71b4c57cb8.jpg

014fcad02196a5ed9bd1e493a562400c.jpg

Thank you!!! I’m in. Gotta see where to get it. Emailed Ryan at intime but no response. Cheers!!!

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18

I held my GF side by side with a gen but couldn’t take pictures. The case is nearly identical with neither one being “better” just ever so slight difference in the intensity of the light reflected.

The real difference is that the gen’s bezel has a slight finish on the circumference between the bottom of the numbers and the edge. The rep only has it on the knarling part.

You can only tell if you are side by side and examining. As with the color, it’s not really a better look. It’s also reasonable that it’s not a common finish on all instances of the watch and well within the tolerance of gen. The overall look is 1:1

Last edited:

Bustawatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/17
just received my Superocean 44 Special DLC (GF Factory) from Lucy - awesome rep.