Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

GF news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJS123 View Post
    The dlc is fantastic and virtually identical to the gen. It’s hard to photograph and get a true representation because of the way the light reflects. Here is my best attempt to photograph the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you!!! I’m in. Gotta see where to get it. Emailed Ryan at intime but no response. Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cgn1017 View Post

More pics?? Trying to see what the dlc looks like please... the gen case seems very matte like it was bead blasted prior to dlc coating. Cheers

I held my GF side by side with a gen but couldn’t take pictures. The case is nearly identical with neither one being “better” just ever so slight difference in the intensity of the light reflected.

The real difference is that the gen’s bezel has a slight finish on the circumference between the bottom of the numbers and the edge. The rep only has it on the knarling part.

You can only tell if you are side by side and examining. As with the color, it’s not really a better look. It’s also reasonable that it’s not a common finish on all instances of the watch and well within the tolerance of gen. The overall look is 1:1
      Last edited by Ams55557; 14-03-19, 03:41. Reason: edit: I held the gf next to a gen (not another rep)

Comment

just received my Superocean 44 Special DLC (GF Factory) from Lucy - awesome rep.

Comment

Does GF make the Super Avenger?

Comment

No they do not.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarsis View Post
              H Factory was the last factory to make SA's. They were seized about two years ago. You can only find SA's on M2M and you have to be fast to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarsis View Post
                Here is one for sale. It is in really bad condition.
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...package-700-us

Comment

I have the Avenger GMT GF on order from CT hope they pull through on this

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Baleno3 View Post
                    I have the Avenger GMT GF on order from CT hope they pull through on this

Sent from the RWI App
                    It’s a great watch, post some pics once you receive it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

It’s a great watch, post some pics once you receive it.
                      Will do have a quick order through CT (was concerned on stock so asked for PP) allowing me to pay via PP as a returning customer (only 1 previous order) and mentioned I was an RWI member.

Still wearing my new HK edition Seawolf they supplied last week, although I'm convinced the 9 marker is very slightly wonky. Annoying me when it shouldn't.

Can see my Breitling collection expanding fast at this rate!

Comment

Will do have a quick order through CT (was concerned on stock so asked for PP) allowing me to pay via PP as a returning customer (only 1 previous order) and mentioned I was an RWI member.

Still wearing my new HK edition Seawolf they supplied last week, although I'm convinced the 9 marker is very slightly wonky. Annoying me when it shouldn't.

Nice choices, it is addictive...take out a loan, sell a kidney just buy buy buy...no don’t.

But seriously there are some very good GF releases that rival the cost of gens that are amazing

Comment

We are delighted to help you feed your Breitling addiction.

Comment

Thanks tkingjr I've now stumbled across the Zenith Pilot. Wish I hadn't..

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Thanks tkingjr I've now stumbled across the Zenith Pilot. Wish I hadn't..

Sent from the RWI App

I was a Noob 3 years ago. My wife shakes her head when she sees the little brown boxes arrive and me running for the razor knife to open the box. Here is a link to show you what happened. My pics are in the middle of page 15.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ne-shot/page15

Comment

Sure it's page 15 I couldn't see it?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                                X